03 yz450f what to look for

Going to look at an 03 yz450 and was wondering what I should look for and what problems that year. I’m new to 4 strokes I’ve only had 2 strokes before this.

Look at overall care and maintenance of the bike...if its been neglected or taken care of. Look at the air filter to see how clean that is, look at the swing arm where the chain is and see if its eaten up (if so that means chain slack has been neglected). Look to see if steering head bearings are smooth (by moving handle bars side to side), swing arm bearings are tight, wheel bearings tight.  Look at oil to see how clean it looks and proper level (for the 03 youll have to start it up, let it idle for about a minute or so, turn her off and check dipstick on the frame by the radiators). Look at radiator fluid and level before you start her. Try to get the reliable hours on motor. SOME (not all) 03s had a small issue with the rod big end bearing that shows up about 4-500 hours. They would lock up. Best case sanario (and the only scanario ive experienced personally and heard of) was it would lock up and stall the motor...no catastrophic damage. It will eventually free itself but will lock up again. Replace if this happens and dont write it off and push it. Worse case it locks up to the point of catastrophic failure. Never heard of it failing catastrophically,  but if you write it off it will happen and im sure has to someone. They are pretty bulletproof IF you take care of them. Definitely the most durable racing 4 stroke. Air filter maintenance and oil change are big to it being reliable. If all that passes, get home, change the oil and filter so you KNOW its fresh, maintain the beast and let her rip. Definitely will feel like a monster of a bike if coming off a 2 stroke. My 03 was a torque monster. Goodluck bro. Post a pic if you pick it up

Oh and just a tip if you do get it, talking from personal experience. Any bolt on the motor torque to proper spec....oil filter bolts specifically. The motor is aluminum and aluminum is a soft metal, when you have a steel bolt it doesn't take much to strip out aluminum threads. Then your option is a helicoil. I stripped my oil filter bolt just before a trip to busco beach.....talk about mad! Heads up to save you the frustration haha. 7.5lbs of torque.....thats it....its not very tight at all! And keep extra o rings for the oil filter cover handy. After a few times the like to leak. Extras are handy. Thats about all I can think of man....let er' rip if you get her!