I need help with finding parts please

ebay is your best bet depending on what you need you might still be able to buy new parts from Yamaha

• Sad 1

I need to get a new throttle cable and the dealer can't get the one I need so I was wondering if I could use the cable from something else like a yz 80 or 125 or would I have to get the carb to and just wondering if I could use the exhaust from a different bike as well

Do you need the complete cable - quite a few pieces to it

MjIyNzY3Mw-761b8009.thumb.png.1eade83504aecacf7003f89ff9497a76.png

10 hours ago, liladdington said:

I just bought a 1995 yamaha rt 180 and it needs alot of parts and I can't find any can anyone please point me in the right direction to buy parts please and thanks to all in advance 

Cmsnl.com has/had alot of old parts for all bikes. I was able to get all nos parts for my 77 Honda I had

PLug the part number into google and go through the results. You may find a few retailers that have them still. I was a ble to find a lot of parts for a 92 YZ250.

I just bought a 1995 yamaha rt 180 and it needs alot of parts and I can't find any can anyone please point me in the right direction to buy parts please and thanks to all in advance 
Partzilla has a lot of parts for that bike still available.