Riding Partner(s) in and around Flagstaff and Jerome Arizona

I will be in the Flagstaff/Jerome AZ area 3rd and 4th week of May 2019. Looking for anyone who rides dual sport to join me in exploring the area.  Have never been down to Jerome before and would like to ride with someone who knows the routes of the area.  I've have also been doing my own research.  I am an intermediate rider on a Yamaha WR250R.  Thanks.

On 4/19/2019 at 7:22 AM, RussellM said:

I will be in the Flagstaff/Jerome AZ area 3rd and 4th week of May 2019. Looking for anyone who rides dual sport to join me in exploring the area.  Have never been down to Jerome before and would like to ride with someone who knows the routes of the area.  I've have also been doing my own research.  I am an intermediate rider on a Yamaha WR250R.  Thanks.

I live in Flag. From Jerome you can reach much of the state on forest service, ranch, and Native American roads/trails. I'm less familiar with the single track, there's some in Flag, Prescott, and the Verde Valley. Most involves riding in smallish circles. The Great Westen Trail passes by near Jerome at the top of Mingus Mountain, your can ride south to Phoenix or North to the little Colorado with very little slab. Avoid Smiley Rock (Martin Canyon). :eek:

Message me if you'd like. :thumbsup: I'm 60, retired, intermediate?, on a 690R. The bike difference won't matter much I think.