New testing

So Mike is here with his crf 270 back together. With 150 fly wheel . He loves it bike is a rocket. Now after many times changing his engine. I can say it comes on like mine. Touch throttle power on tap when it should not have it. Now much faster then mine at low rpms then hold on baby. Still two things we wish. Throttle just off idle both bikes. As if they had pumper carb . Means when on. Billy goat trail off camber or hill climb with rock ledges. Too strong of idle. So we use second gear to try to tame it down. All this does is get you in trouble faster haha. The other no way to make this bike. Jump or wheelie in the dirt. Only wheel spin but when big wide ditch it clears it. As front end gets light bit not up

• Like 3

So Mike is here with his crf 270 back together. With 150 fly wheel . He loves it bike is a rocket. Now after many times changing his engine. I can say it comes on like mine. Touch throttle power on tap when it should not have it. Now much faster then mine at low rpms then hold on baby. Still two things we wish. Throttle just off idle both bikes. As if they had pumper carb . Means when on. Billy goat trail off camber or hill climb with rock ledges. Too strong of idle. So we use second gear to try to tame it down. All this does is get you in trouble faster haha. The other no way to make this bike. Jump or wheelie in the dirt. Only wheel spin but when big wide ditch it clears it. As front end gets light bit not up

Great riding on great bikesIMG_20190418_124951293.jpegIMG_20190417_133832631_BURST002.jpegIMG_20190417_124030985.jpeg
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, bajatrailrider said:

Your invited red Mesa will bring you here. He does not know that yet haass. I have a 230 for you. Just buy the beer emoji6.png

I seems like a truly epic event...

From just hanging with you guys ..  to riding the big awesome landscape...

I will make it a goal....!

I will work on back rehab while you guys get busy training your livers ?...

We both have yoush pipes mine is only 254cc. Mikes is 270cc mine has the big boy deep 600 sound. While Mike's bike to quite . I think because mine has zillion miles my muffler in need of packing. It sounds so good.

I would like one day to hear the sound of your 2 big bore 270F I imagine a big nasty sound![emoji4]
  • Like 1

We both have yoush pipes mine is only 254cc. Mikes is 270cc mine has the big boy deep 600 sound. While Mike's bike to quite . I think because mine has zillion miles my muffler in need of packing. It sounds so good.
Another day of great riding 230 does battle against xr400 and estart 440.IMG_20190421_142622971_HDR.jpegIMG_20190421_130427955.jpeg