Crf150 cut out

Hello there guys so today I had my 08 150r out trail riding and it was running fine for about an hour before it cut out on me, I was in 5th not absolutely thrashing it I was say mid gear and the bike cut out and made a few clinking noises before I pulled over,so I tried kicking it over and it just wouldn’t start baring in mind earlier today I topped it up with fresh engine oil and tightened the chain because it was very slack. The bikes compression has got very low after it cut out and I was stranded in the middle of now where,I let it cool for 10 minutes then tried kicking it again it took about 25 kicks for it to finally fire up again and then I had to stay on the throttle or else it would cut out on me, I made it closer to home before it cut again and then I had to walk the rest of the way home and now the bike has barely any compression and is making a weird clinky noise when you kick it any suggestions, thanks.

5 minutes ago, Mcarcs1 said:

made a few clinking noises

At first, 'cutting out' could have been thought to be fuel or ignition related but since you heard noises,

that would tend to point more to a mechanical problem.

Start by checking cam timing & valve lash,

compression and leakdown tests could also be indicators.

Drain the engine oil, inspect the oil filter's pleats for metallic debris.