Wa riding buddies

Novice rider looking for some guys to potentially ride with in Western Washington. I'm out of Carnation if you guys know where that is got it Husqvarna 300 looking for people that may want to go out on a weekday especially. I can usually make one day a week available for riding problem is Ive got no one to go with. 

Welcome.

Lots of places in western WA from Walker Valley, Reiter, Capitol Forest, to Tahuya. Then when the snow melts Naches, Taneum, Gifford Pinchot, etc.

Beginning May 1 I'm mostly Capitol Forest

9 hours ago, Brock Haskins said:

Novice rider looking for some guys to potentially ride with in Western Washington. I'm out of Carnation if you guys know where that is got it Husqvarna 300 looking for people that may want to go out on a weekday especially. I can usually make one day a week available for riding problem is Ive got no one to go with. 

Men’s club. Wear armor. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Brock Haskins said:

Sounds good keep me posted on when the next ride is. 

Ok, Wednesday May 1st at Capitol Forest by Olympia Washington. Wheels rolling at 1pm. Pretty sure it's the official opening day of Cap Forest for the year. 

If you've never been to Cap Forest, it's a great place for intermediate riders, and has a few sections to learn switchbacks for mountain riding. The forest is very large and there are many trails there, with a set up trails that make a nice 50-60 mile loop. My first year or two of riding I was there so much that I got sick of it, but haven't been there much in the last 2 years. For a person that likes fast flowing technical double track, this is a very good venue.  

• Like 1

On 4/19/2019 at 11:35 AM, Brock Haskins said:

Post in the thread or just follow and then you'll get updates.

Edited by KaToomTime

On 4/19/2019 at 11:35 AM, Brock Haskins said:

BTW - is your 300 plated? There is another thread on more dual-sportish dirt bikes on logging roads type of thing. You've got some good stuff for that up in your neck of the woods.

On 4/21/2019 at 1:48 PM, TigerTanker said:

Ok, Wednesday May 1st at Capitol Forest by Olympia Washington. Wheels rolling at 1pm. Pretty sure it's the official opening day of Cap Forest for the year. 

If you've never been to Cap Forest, it's a great place for intermediate riders, and has a few sections to learn switchbacks for mountain riding. The forest is very large and there are many trails there, with a set up trails that make a nice 50-60 mile loop. My first year or two of riding I was there so much that I got sick of it, but haven't been there much in the last 2 years. For a person that likes fast flowing technical double track, this is a very good venue.  

I've got that day open on the calendar to go ride. I might just have to try to make it down there I do have a buddy that I think is going to ride with me bit of a haul from my place though.

54 minutes ago, KaToomTime said:

BTW - is your 300 plated? There is another thread on more dual-sportish dirt bikes on logging roads type of thing. You've got some good stuff for that up in your neck of the woods.

No it's a TX 300 not plated.

I am up in Whatcom County and looking for riding partners.. I have explored lots of the trails in the western half of the county but would love to check out more. Many I haven't done yet because riding them alone would be foolish. I am also interested in traveling around and seeing other peoples back yards.

I am up in Whatcom County and looking for riding partners.. I have explored lots of the trails in the western half of the county but would love to check out more. Many I haven't done yet because riding them alone would be foolish. I am also interested in traveling around and seeing other peoples back yards.
Are we still doing phrasing?

33 minutes ago, Mateo Nieves said:

@Anatoli is the man up there. He will add you to his clan of adventurers. Very experienced and knows everyone. 

• Like 1