My injured back was NOT happy having a hydration pack loaded up with my off-road gear last riding season riding on rough trails.

I need to take all the weight off my back and am looking at day trip saddle bags.

What fits the CRF230F the best the Wolfman Daytripper or Giant loop Mojavi?

I al;ready own the Wolfman E-12 but they are to wide I need something smaller and narrow for day dirt only use, 

My injured back was NOT happy having a hydration pack loaded up with my off-road gear last riding season riding on rough trails.
I need to take all the weight off my back and am looking at day trip saddle bags.
What fits the CRF230F the best the Wolfman Daytripper or Giant loop Mojavi?
I al;ready own the Wolfman E-12 but they are to wide I need something smaller and narrow for day dirt only use, 

I love the loop bags but not the big ones since we carry stuff everywhere the back cant take it. Heavy backpack out.IMG_20190419_163900321_HDR.jpeg

I bought a set of Giant Loop bags for last year's trip, we stent a week trail riding in the Alps. The bags were fantastic, spare tubes, tools and general stuff. I just rode with a small camel back and spare water in the bags you don't even know they are there. They do mess up your plastics though, it would be worth covering the panels with heavy duty vinyl or duct tape of you are bothered. 

• Like 1

On 4/19/2019 at 1:39 PM, Slowryder said:

Note the E-12's can be crunched down with the compression straps. I leave mine on year-round at this point.

Here are a few notes and pix http://bit.ly/2ISVMbN