Any good traveling 450 dirt bike Enduro bikes?

Hello everyone, my names is Nicco and it's my first time on thumper talk. 

Now my question is are there any good dirtbike like Suzuki rmz 450 or Honda crf 450 that have low maintenance and good power? 

I really wanted to buy a drz but I had a 125 4stroke and it was heavy so I can only image how does it feel with a drz 

I basically have a trip to do this September 700 k on the go and back and if I needed to do the maintenance once for the trip I was going to accept that but I'm pretty sure that any dirtbike will have damage for doing tha

Low maintenance and good power. Two mutually exclusive traits. Your unicorn is very difficult to find. Beta and KTM have the light weight and power, DRZ400 has the toughness and low maintenance. It just depends on which you value more highly.

2 hours ago, Neggo said:

I basically have a trip to do this September 700 k on the go and back and if I needed to do the maintenance once for the trip

700km = 437 miles

If you insist on a 'MX based 450 style off-road bike' rather than a DRZ400 or other dual sport,

a WR450F or CRF450X would be much better suited for many reasons.

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, mlatour said:

700km = 437 miles

If you insist on a 'MX based 450 style off-road bike' rather than a DRZ400 or other dual sport,

a WR450F or CRF450X would be much better suited for many reasons.

the crf 450 x looks good but has it got that midrange mantainance? as i said i wont mind doing it before the trip but doing it before going back home would be a problem

i considered the wr 450 before but its so damn pricy here in italy (not new) because its so rare like my kx 125 (wich can cost up to 5000 € used just because its *street legal*)

i think im going with the drz and than mod the crap out of it, most of the bikes that can be found here already have the 3x3, E cams and full system exhaust theyr cost is between 2000 3000 € used but in very good condition

Edited by Neggo

If ultimately low maintenance is the main concern, the DRZ is the better option over a CRF450X.

2 minutes ago, mlatour said:

If ultimately low maintenance is the main concern, the DRZ is the better option over a CRF450X.

ok then ill go with the drz im gonna get used to 5 speeds again XD cuz i had a derbi senda r 125 air cooled before and it was crap, with the kx i have a lot of fun but being the 98 a horrible model its just bad feeling everytime i ride it, also a small question, when i bought it, time ago, it went up with power wheelies till 4 gear,  the engine has been rebuilt, i adjusted the carb because the idle was very high but now it wont come up even in first gear. also the engine spins very well , using clutch doesnt work either the engine just gets to very low rpm as soon as i drop the clutch ( it doestn slip fixed that problem time ago) and i found myself stuck in some hill because the bike just dies 

Maybe there is a loss in translation but if I understand what you are asking about (low power)

considering it's a 21 year old motorcycle.... it can be a multitude of reasons!

1 minute ago, mlatour said:

Maybe there is a loss in translation but if I understand what you are asking about (low power)

considering it's a 21 year old motorcycle.... it can be a multitude of reasons!

but i just go the engine fully rebuilt everything in there is crisp clean and new, maybe carb? atleast i think its the carb today we made a little drag race, ktm 530 yz 125 and me with the kx i couldnt hear a thing but i wasnt mooving with full throttle ?? then i closed and opened it but the bois were well over far  also sorry if i get the grammar wrong but i ain that good with writing english

Perhaps the new Honda CRF450L would be worth looking at? I don't know if you can get the full power or the restricted version there?