Brake Light, Can't figure out what's wrong???

2015 DRZ, it has a LED taillight. I recently moved my ignition, installed a new battery, and an FCR carb,don't know when I lost my brake light, I have no clue??? I ripped the whole thing apart, stripped a 2 phillips screw taking the taillight cover and wasted a beautiful day off and can't figure it out?

Everything looks good, could it be something when I installed the carb? I'm lost..

wasted a beautiful day

I'm assuming this is a brake light/taillight unit so probably 3 wires?  One for brake light, one for taillight and a ground.  Is the taillight working?

It just requires a volt meter and testing to determine where power is being lost.  Power for the brake light turns on with the ignition. Power goes to the front brake light switch and to the rear brake light switch. When either switch is activated power goes to the brake light.  That is the white with black trace wire. So I would check for power (12 volts) there (key on, brake on).  If no power look for power at the brake light switches. See if power is getting past the switches. So assuming you have power at the brake light wire, that power has to connect to the positive side of the LED brake light (LEDs are polarity sensitive). Now you need to make sure the ground connection is intact.  The LED negative needs to connect to the Suzuki black with white trace (ground) wire.  If no luck, connect the LED brake light directly to a battery to verify it works. 

I can’t believe it. It wasn’t that it was off, it was stuck on. Rear foot pedal. Every time I was checking it , I Kept squeezing the front brake.

10 hours ago, bumtarder said:

I've had to change out the rear switch due to sticking like that several years ago.

I think I'm going to try and fiddle with it, I'd assume it's the spring??  it took me 5 minutes to find it, Could you put it in a more &%$#@!ed up location??!!