Goldentyre, are they a good tire ?

All new tyres are good , Personal I use the cheapest I can get, currently using on the rear a Dragon nylon tyre, works great till the edge wears off and when they do feels the same as the rest.

14 minutes ago, CRJohnny said:

All new tyres are good , Personal I use the cheapest I can get, currently using on the rear a Dragon nylon tyre, works great till the edge wears off and when they do feels the same as the rest.

emoji16.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.png

I agree, they all serve the same purpose lol, I just bought a goldentyre for 50$ off craigslist because it was dot approved, that's why I was asking.

Yes, they are good tires and are worth it.

The fronts are definitely worth it IMO. Rears are a little pricey but only you can decide how much traction is worth to you. I would gladly pay the $140 per rear if they still made the GT523KX tire. It wore out quick but the traction was unreal everywhere so it would be worth it to me. YMMV

Good tires, I think overpriced at least for what I like to run. also notice that some of the rears are FIM restricted lug height so you might be leaving some traction and wear on the table if you don't need to conform to those rules