Cr80 electrical readings in service manual

Hello, working on a cr80 for a buddy, believe it’s an 02. Did everything a normal person does to solve it easy. Gonna have to dig deeper. Does anyone have a service manual download they know of or could they send me pictures or at least readings and what’s connectors to put my leads on to test the entire ignition system? Thanks.

23 hours ago, Xc-rider said:

Hello, working on a cr80 for a buddy, believe it’s an 02. Did everything a normal person does to solve it easy. Gonna have to dig deeper. Does anyone have a service manual download they know of or could they send me pictures or at least readings and what’s connectors to put my leads on to test the entire ignition system? Thanks.

Try an ohms reading for any breaks in the wiring, then order a Haynes or Clymer and you should be golden..

Thank you but like I said in the other area this was posted, breaks in wires and testing normal things like coils and plug wires aren’t what I need help with, I need to know what ohms I’m looking for in terms of stator resistance, etc.