Cr80 electrical diagnosis

No spark, did the simple stuff, going to have to dig deeper, anyone have a manual for one or know where I can download one? Not my bike don’t want to buy a manual. Or maybe someone could send me pics of the pages for troubleshooting the ignition system? Thanks

Hey Hoss, do basics first, check to see if the kill switch is a working, jump it kick it and if it works then there is your problem, next check that cap, if its not sparking, twist that thing on a lil bit tighter. kick it, spark? if none. pull the coil and cdi, grab some wd-40 and clean every ground and connector, re-assemble it, spark? pull off the alternator cover, is it corroded? Them sucker leak and corrode the works if its ok, then correctly re-assemble everything. cr's are pretty simple in their nature. Caps, kill switches and alternator parts wear out quickly on em. good luck...……….the dude!

Thank you but Im more than familiar with how they work, i was wanting actual numbers of what I should be getting from stator, resistance numbers from coil, etc. but I did resolve the spark issue.