Posted (edited)

4E493C30-384C-43A5-8C9F-C32735364719.jpeg.328e5200b211846ae2f1d4c9382f1453.jpeg

Edited by Bobatsea
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Saw that and yelled out "HOLY F**K"......people around me gave me a look..scary as hell vid.

• Like 1

For sale, 1 pair of MX pants.  Only used once.  Blue on the outside, brown on the inside.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ya dude is lucky he's not dead.

Reminded me of a vid of a dude who fell into an old open mine shaft and I think that might have been in Wales as well

Omg dont even wann watch that again. ??  Why i like racetrack courses 

7 hours ago, Motox367 said:

Omg dont even wann watch that again. 

I won't watch it either. 

8 hours ago, pjblanke916 said:

Anyone read the youtube comments?
Jeesh absolutely horrid people

I like YouTube but the comments bring out the worst in people. Went and read some of those total ignorance. 

28 minutes ago, Bobatsea said:

I like YouTube but the comments bring out the worst in people. Went and read some of those total ignorance. 

I don't see it as bringing out the worst in people. They are the worst people. The internet in general allows people to truly speak their mind under a vail of anonymity, free from real world repercussions. There are a lot truly shitty people out there.

In the real world, I wouldn't sit by quietly if someone I know was speaking like that, I'd say something. And if they continued, let alone turned up the intensity it very well might be time to rumble. On the internet, it's not worth it, the loud mouths will never quit. And since you can't bust them in the mouth when they go too far, you just ended up giving them power by prolonging their ignorant postings. 

• Like 2

Yessir

I don't see it as bringing out the worst in people. They are the worst people. The internet in general allows people to truly speak their mind under a vail of anonymity, free from real world repercussions. There are a lot truly shitty people out there.
In the real world, I wouldn't sit by quietly if someone I know was speaking like that, I'd say something. And if they continued, let alone turned up the intensity it very well might be time to rumble. On the internet, it's not worth it, the loud mouths will never quit. And since you can't bust them in the mouth when they go too far, you just ended up giving them power by prolonging their ignorant postings.