2020 husqvarna tx 300 and the 150 will have tpi

Hmm, that's odd as I don't think the dealer meeting has even taken place yet so I don't think they even know, just spewing guess's. That said, it's a very good guess and is most likely true.......

Personally I'd love to have TPI on my TX as I'm not a fear mongering neanderthal that is hung up on living in the past "tongue and cheek" there folks ? ...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I had one situation where my battery died and I needed the kickstart, so I kind of like knowing it's there. My last bike didn't have a kicker. I put 175 hours on it and it never stranded me. I did do a pre emptive battery replacement. I have a buddy that has already put money down on the new bike, so I'll get to ride it and get his opinion.

On 5/1/2019 at 6:24 AM, pomoco said:

I had one situation where my battery died and I needed the kickstart, so I kind of like knowing it's there. My last bike didn't have a kicker. I put 175 hours on it and it never stranded me. I did do a pre emptive battery replacement. I have a buddy that has already put money down on the new bike, so I'll get to ride it and get his opinion.

Did is still fire with the battery dead?  I have a 19 300te and i've wondered if it would start with a dead battery and kicker since its fuel injected.  Perhaps the kicker supplies the stator with enough juice to run the fuel pump?

Did is still fire with the battery dead?  I have a 19 300te and i've wondered if it would start with a dead battery and kicker since its fuel injected.  Perhaps the kicker supplies the stator with enough juice to run the fuel pump?
Yeah, no problem

1 hour ago, mmc205 said:

The TPI and 4T injected KTMs will not kick start with a fried battery or no battery.  People have been adding a capacitor in case

Edited by GlennE
  • Like 1

Two different dealers confirmed that the 150 will come with tpi. 
They both ordered 150. Presentation June/july. No details available yet
I've been hearing for months the 150 gets tpi this year. The 250 and 300 just get more attention. I know it won't happen, but a new 200 xc or xcw (tpi or not) would be awesome. The Beta 200rr needs more competition than gasGas.