Here is the start of our sons seinor project for graduation 2020 a 1995 KTM 300 exc it will be frame off total rebuild we have found most of the parts through out the world except the electrical system stator SEM K11/60 EG-5 and coil SEM TM 14-07 they both are bad is there any one out there that can point us in the right direction. We found a place in Poland that will repair them but only to customers that live in the territory. Thank you 

DSC00455.JPG

DSC00456.JPG

DSC00457.JPG

DSC00458.JPG

DSC00459.JPG

DSC00460.JPG

DSC00461.JPG

DSC00462.JPG

DSC00463.JPG

DSC00464.JPG

I had one just like it, the SEM ignition that comes on that bike is not known to be very good. 

In 97 they were updated to the Japanese Kokouksan  ignition, what’s required to swap everything out is a mystery to me but I feel certain it could be done.

Another bad thing the 95 was a one year only piston as it is a flat top design, you may have trouble finding one?

Best of luck, keep us updated ✌️

Posted (edited)

Thank you. The pistons I can find (so far) others have told me of the Kokouksan but I have yet to hear how to convert it. Rolf will keep updating on progess and finding and sources for parts with pics

Edited by Rolf Wallace