The Dirty Poker Run is next week. Meet Fred

Only one week until the Dirty Poker Run. The Fringe has been grooming the course so it will be ready for a great two days of riding. 
Rekluse has donated a clutch for the raffle. Proceeds go to the ORRFV tracked chair charity. The next chair goes to Fred Margiotta. Fred served in Vietnam from 1971 through 1974. He was a cook on the USS Spartanburg. Fred became a quadraplegic in 1977 when a drunk driver rear ended him. The VA does not provide chairs to any veterans and the other organizations that provide these chairs only provide them to veterans that were disabled in combat. Fred will be working the raffle booth at the event along with others. Fred is a great guy and loves to hunt and fish.
We need more volunteers to work a couple hours on Friday,Saturday and Sunday. PM me if you can help.
Russ

Fred Margiotta.jpg

ORRFV Fringe Poker Run (2).jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Russ Henry said:

Only one week until the Dirty Poker Run. The Fringe has been grooming the course so it will be ready for a great two days of riding. 
Rekluse has donated a clutch for the raffle. Proceeds go to the ORRFV tracked chair charity. The next chair goes to Fred Margiotta. Fred served in Vietnam from 1971 through 1974. He was a cook on the USS Spartanburg. Fred became a quadraplegic in 1977 when a drunk driver rear ended him. The VA does not provide chairs to any veterans and the other organizations that provide these chairs only provide them to veterans that were disabled in combat. Fred will be working the raffle booth at the event along with others. Fred is a great guy and loves to hunt and fish.
We need more volunteers to work a couple hours on Friday,Saturday and Sunday. PM me if you can help.
Russ

Fred Margiotta.jpg

ORRFV Fringe Poker Run (2).jpg

I'm out of town next week or probably would help. Have fun guys...

On 4/21/2019 at 6:43 AM, trailmeisterjoe said:

I'm out of town next week or probably would help. Have fun guys...

Rogers back in town though and looking for things to do

• Like 1

This isn't the same spot as Mattawa right? I was under the impression this poker run was on private land

Had the pleasure of meeting Fred and my wife helped him sell tickets all day Sunday,very nice man and very committed to the veterans,we need more people like this in the world!had a great time riding the event with the family on Saturday,me and the boy rockin team green small bore 2smokes and logged just over 80miles sunday with my buddy on the yz250's,thank you fringe club for all the work you did for another great event.Resized_20190427_085413_5320.jpegResized_20190427_105952_6665.jpeg20190427_090749.jpeg

• Like 1