2015 wr 450 light kits/street legal

Hello friends- I'm looking for info on lighting kits to make my 2015 wr 450 street legal in Missouri. I bought the bike new and would appreciate any info or tips to improve my bike. Ive added the comp  ECU and removed the pea shooter exhaust tip and purchased a power tuner but really havent used it yet.. 

thanks,

Roger

I added a Ryco dual sport kit to my 2017 WR450F, and it passes Massachusetts inspection, which is fairly strict.

I bought the kit from my local Yamaha dealer.

It looks like Rocky Mountain ATV/MC has the same kit:

Ryco Enduro Lighting Kit

Fits: 2015 YAMAHA WR450F

Part# 1216360049 | Mfg Part# 2216

Ryco Enduro Lighting Kit Fits: 2015 YAMAHA WR450F

RycoKit.jpg

I purchased a completely stock 2012 Wr450f, and just finished my conversion. I went with the tusk kit, I was very pleased with fit and finish, feel free to ask if you go with it and have any questions. IMG_1349.JPGIMG_1339.JPG
IMG_1331.JPGIMG_1355.JPGIMG_1327.JPG

used a BD dual sport kit on my 450x. it was good enough to get it plated. quality was way sub-oem. for the wr450, just got tusk wiring harness from

RMATV and used left control from a crf250L and starter/kill switch from an R6. much nicer. also key switch from Yamaha Grizzly quad.

Does your WR have a street title now? If so, you are in luck as a 2015 will not need a mechanical inspection to get a plate.