• Striking new graphics as a modern-day salute to Husqvarna’s racing heritage
• Progressive bodywork for optimal ergonomics
• Chromoly steel frame featuring precisely engineered flex characteristics
• Innovative 2-piece composite subframe design
• Progressive setting on the WP XACT forks with AER technology
• WP XACT shock featuring progressive setting
• CNC machined triple clamps on full-size models
Magura hydraulic clutch system offering perfect action in every condition
Brembo calipers & high-performance discs combining superior stopping power with great control
• Electric starter for easy starting when time is critical
• Lightweight Li-ion 2.0 Ah battery
ProTaper handlebar
• Progressive throttle mechanism & ODI grips offering easy grip mounting
• Laser engraved D.I.D. wheels
• Gearboxes produced by PANKL

5FC92BA9-F480-4F7C-B19D-25C45BCD6826.jpeg

A6EEC9AF-5C58-4240-B6BA-E2C3AB9FA8F6.jpeg

Edited by Powerban
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, 69fastback said:

I'm liking the blue frame. Can't wait till my te comes in......

I like the blue frame too.  I hate the white frame!

Its a bummer they took the kicker off, but I guess if you can't start the bike with a dead battery anyways (without adding a capacitor) whats the point?  At least you can still add it!

• Like 1

Magura Clutch and brakes. Mentioned because I keep seeing TX300i specs calling Brembo components (which would be my preference), but all the photos have Magura calipers shown.

PS since 2014 TE300- 2017 TX300 I have kick started my bikes only to be sure that that the system functions.

Especially with the new engine configuration (2017+) I am fully confident to go without a kick starter assy. (until the estart system fails hahahaa) No really I for one am not worried. I am more worried about injectors clogging which I seen numerous times with my 4T riding buddies.

Edited by robertaccio

Stoked on the fuel injected TX and XC. I almost picked up a '19 250 XC but will hold off for the 300 TPI. I feel bad for the guys that need a kicker (super cold weather maybe?) I've been fortunate to be kicker free and have not been left high and dry. My buddy had a battery failer on his bike though. Was able to use a capacitor. I'm assuming these are similar to the 4T FI bikes and you'll have to rig up a capacitor to get the bike to start after the battery craps out? That's my plan at least. Hook it up, bump start, continue on with the ride.

Edited by Eldon

Bought my 19' for this exact reason. I'd like to try one of these new ones and see how they are. My bike took some work to get tuned in but that's part of the fun at least for me.

My bike doesn't like to start with  the electric start when it's cold, I always kick it the first time to get it going. They must just be trying to save some weight by removing the kick start.

• Like 1

Kick start can be added pretty cheap, I'm just glad they didn't remove the ability to add one! I'm more saddened that they are not offering a carb version alongside the FI.. I don't trust the oil pump with the failures people have been reporting..

Is the kickstart gear and return inside the case? just add kick lever? or need to add kick start gear too?

Its not the hardest thing to do...add kick start internals...if you really want it. Bit Euro pricey, I bet...shaft, gear, collars, seals, ratchet, springs...

I went years without ever kicking, too...then the battery got weak when the bike wasn't running right I drained it a bit trying to estart...I kicked it to start...the bike ran...I went riding...maybe theres enough voltage on an old battery that the bike could run but not turn a starter motor?

14 minutes ago, Bigd450 said:

Don’t see any weights listed. Any body see anything? Interested to see how much more it weights compared to 19 carb bike. 

I can't seem to pull anything up but I recall it stated 224ish lbs somewhere.