2008 YZ250F will not move in gear with clutch pulled

hey guys, I did a little maintenance on the bike today and now it won't move. I replaced the counter shaft seal, performed a valve adjustment, replaced the air filter and replaced the rear brakes. After this I took it for a very short ride and about one minute in I heard a clunk and the bike died while in first gear clutch pulled. I tried starting it again while in first gear and clutch pulled in, bike ran but releasing the clutch the bike would barely move forward even with the clutch lever 95 percent released. The bike rolls perfectly smooth when in neutral and runs perfect when in neutral. With the engine off and the bike in first gear, it feels like the clutch isn't disengaging. Bike is almost impossible to move forward or backward like its in gear and the clutch isn't pulled. Ive adjusted the cables as far as they will go with no luck. Im wondering if any of the work I did could have caused this? 

Ya took off the counter shaft sprocket today, re torqued it, tried again and no change. Even flipped it the other way and still the same thing. Removed my clutch and found all the friction plates were stuck to the metal plates. Also inspected the basket for gropes on the side and it was very minimal. I took al the plates apart and quickly sanded the metal plates which did make them less "sticky". Put it back together and now I can move the bike when pulling on the clutch in gear but it isn't easy. I have the one friction and plates on order so we will see if that solves it