Sell Me your BIKE!!!!!

Hey Thump chumps, great little hang out you have here. I am looking for a WR 400 , 98 99 or 00. I have about 4500 I can throw at you in cash. I am in south east Pa and want one of these things bad. Ill talk to you about a WR 250F too if anyone wants to sell one for less than the dealer. I can give you the 4500 and make arrangements for the rest. I have a 88 YZ 250 and a 85 CR 250 I am selling too but dont have em sold yet.

<marquee>SELL ME YOUR BIKE,,,,,,SELL ME YOUR BIKE,,<marquee>

Jason,

Where ya at, I'm in York! Better gt that bike soon. In June we're riding for two days at Tower City and Rausch Creek.

Bill ?

------------------

97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Cycra Pro-Bend hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC, Rausch Creek MXC, Tower City Trail Riders.

I am near Quakertown, we ride tower city once in a while but mostly Hazelton. Where is Rausch creek any way? Hey I forgot to put my phone # up. Its (215 234-9280)

<marquee>Just sell it,, Your wife hates it anyway!!!!<marquee>

Bill I have been looking at this site every 5 mins and dont see these bikes. How are you doing your serch. Are they WR's or YZ's. Help fast! I am talking to a guy now to meat him near pittsburg tomorrow!!!

Want $4000 cash now????????? for FREE?????? Just send WR 400 or WR 426 or WR 250F by Sunday morning. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Jason,

GEEZ, ya want me to pay for it too ?

Use the link I supplied

Click on "Search"

Use "1998"-"2001" in "Search"

Select "Yamaha" for the "Make"

Select a "Region" or "State"

It's 8:30am(EST), just tried to call you. Would you like me to try again?

You also just missed one at Tower Cities web site (forum). Don't be to anxious, you can find some nice bikes out there with a decent price.

Bill

99 YZf on the yz side of TT, in Baltimore $3600, for the money you save. You could add a flywheel weight. Don't know if you want to street legal it though :D

[This message has been edited by Bill (edited 05-26-2001).]

Jason,

There is a 2000 WR 426 for sale on eBay. The seller is in PA and auction has no reserve with a starting price of $4,500.

Only 7 hours left to go on the auction at the time of my posting this.

Item #590997066

“This bike is owned by an experienced adult mechanic who is an expert rider. It includes renthal bars, an oring chain, and the sprockets have been changed to lower the gearing. accept personal check, cashiers check and money order. Will ship free if within 100 miles of Scranton, PA No odometer.”

Hey guys, Thaks for the great info. It looks like I missed some good deals. I picked up a 99 WR 400F yesterday afternoon for 4500 after driving to WV to meet a guy from OH. It was a bit much for a mostly stock 99 but the guy was fast to act and willing to drive to meet me. Man Scranton,, I would have hit that in hear beat, could have gone riding on the way home. I know desparation is the worst thing a buyer can show, but I was lining up a 01 WR250F, or 426, the same dealer had a 00 WR 400 for 4900 and I was sure I could get one of the bikes, they turned me down for credit, ? and sold all tree bike in the 2 weeks I was coming up wiht the rest of the $. Mean while a guy in GA I was working with on a 98 WR with many extras got squirly on me at the last Min, so I was in a pinch. Besides, A bike in the back of the truck is worth 4 better deals on the Internet!! I just made that up :D . Anyway, The bike is a 99 WR 400F with about 600 miles on it, it has Renthal bars, remote hot start,(dose any one actuly use that thing????) some alum frame guards, Acerbiss front disk guard and bark busters, removed throttel limiter,(Is this ok, its totaly gone!???) and 3 front chain wheels, 12, 13, and 14, the 12 is on now and makes 1st a moutain goat gear. Oh I got some extra main jets, piolts and spark plug with it and service manual. (How do I get to that #$%&** Spark plug???!!!) He gave me the stock butt plug and I put it in for an attack on the freshly plowed and 2 days of pouring rained on corn field and was lucky to get the bike out of the waist deep mud and was not able to really open it up. This bike started on the first kick,,(Whats all the Bitchin about on starting these things?????). I cant wait to open it up on the trails and hills :D . Thanks agian for all the responses, this foroum will be my #1 resource for tech tips on this bike. I will keep your names handy cause as soon as I cursh all the guys with this bike on the trail they will want it and I will maybe get one all done up for less money. Either way, starting with a clean slate on a Bike I intend to keep is not the worst thing for 2000 bucks less than the dealer would charge for a bike they are sold out of anyway.

[This message has been edited by JasonJ (edited 05-27-2001).]