LotLizard

Kailub Russell Beats Eli Tomac

Posted (edited)

Oh brother.  WTF does it matter?  Eli and the other top 5 guys in MX are the best at their sport, and the top 5 GNCC guys are the best at theirs.  Damn dick-measuring contests around here....idiotic.  Just be honest, OP....you ride GNCC style stuff, you have an inferiority complex driven by the popularity of MX/SX, so you need something to make you feel better.   Here ya go:

DistinctIdolizedCuckoo-max-1mb.gif

Edited by jtomasik

3 minutes ago, jtomasik said:

Oh brother.  WTF does it matter?  Eli and the other top 5 guys in MX are the best at their sport, and the top 5 GNCC guys are the best at theirs.  Damn dick-measuring contests around here....idiotic.  Just be honest, OP....you ride GNCC style stuff, you have an inferiority complex driven by the popularity of MX/SX, so you need something to make you feel better.   Here ya go:

This is the only not reason pro section exists lol 

8 minutes ago, jtomasik said:

image.png.ba860a084b09b2650d732d5df876537b.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

you guys see the new science of supercross? It was talking about how GNCC/offroad racing takes even more skill than MX/SX...cant argue with science. Guess that proves KR would smoke ET. crazy 

Well at least now you can compare lap times? Im Still going with ET as the winner both in real life and the fantasy land in here. 

ACB15D02-35BD-4020-8D94-7A25724AC566.png

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, pre-mixed said:

Well at least now you can compare lap times? Im Still going with ET as the winner both in real life and the fantasy land in here. 

ACB15D02-35BD-4020-8D94-7A25724AC566.png

U didn't see where, I cleared this up Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in this post. :bonk:

Edited by markit

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, mog said:

Says 250 not 450

125/250/450/100000RR Fairy dust, magic, Hoo Do, doesn't mater Eli wins in this situation. :bonk:

Edited by markit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mog said:

Says 250 not 450

Yes..... that’s why I said you can at least compare lap tImes..... because they will be on the same track but in different classes......

1 hour ago, markit said:

U didn't see where, I cleared this up Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in this post. :bonk:

I must of missed it or just ignored it if it didn’t fit into my view point. Sorry I’ll try to do better. Maybe

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, mog said:

Says 250 not 450

Swingers don’t care

They have been comparing apples to oranges since the internet was invented 

Edited by MotorBoatin
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, indy rider said:

I heard he's planning to run 6 races on the 250 and 6 races on the 450

Where did you hear that?  I saw the story in RacerX, and it only mentioned him being the 250 teammate of Volland.

I don't get why some have to turn it into a series contest.  WGAF?  I'd love to see more racers cross over and add to MX and SX.  It'd be really cool if one of these guys could step and win a c'ship.  That'd really put them up there as one of the best riders in the entire dirt bike community.  Heck, more great racers make better racing. 

Edited by jtomasik

2 minutes ago, jtomasik said:

Where did you hear that?  I saw the story in RacerX, and it only mentioned him being the 250 teammate of Volland.

I don't get why some have to turn it into a series contest.  WGAF?  I'd love to see more racers cross over and add to MX and SX.  It'd be really cool if one of these guys could step and win a c'ship.  That'd really put them up there as one of the best riders in the entire dirt bike community.  Heck, more great racers make better racing. 

I heard it from a couple guys I know that race the GNCC. By no means am I saying it's true, it's just what I heard from a credible source.

1 minute ago, indy rider said:

I heard it from a couple guys I know that race the GNCC. By no means am I saying it's true, it's just what I heard from a credible source.

Ah.  That's a heckuva switch.  Crazy enough to go to the 250's but then jump to 450's in the mix....sheesh.  I'm just happy he's doing it, though.  Have to keep an eye on him.

1 minute ago, jtomasik said:

Ah.  That's a heckuva switch.  Crazy enough to go to the 250's but then jump to 450's in the mix....sheesh.  I'm just happy he's doing it, though.  Have to keep an eye on him.

He has a habit of doing this, I think KTM likes it to kind of the Wattsy thing. :excuseme: Remember him racing the 150 in the last race of his champion season a few years back. 

2 minutes ago, markit said:

He has a habit of doing this, I think KTM likes it to kind of the Wattsy thing. :excuseme: Remember him racing the 150 in the last race of his champion season a few years back. 

I'd think it just puts ya at a bigger disadvantage.  

I will say that this is one way to expand the viewership.  Granted, the two markets themselves aren't huge, but getting more eyes on both even from within is a good thing.  Probably more effective than that NASCAR yuppy clown showing up to be an idiot on one or two SX shows.  Heck, I'll start paying attention to GNCC, thanks to this.

3 hours ago, jtomasik said:

I'd think it just puts ya at a bigger disadvantage.  

I will say that this is one way to expand the viewership.  Granted, the two markets themselves aren't huge, but getting more eyes on both even from within is a good thing.  Probably more effective than that NASCAR yuppy clown showing up to be an idiot on one or two SX shows.  Heck, I'll start paying attention to GNCC, thanks to this.

GNCC has been pretty cool to watch and lately coverage has gotten better too. Stew Baylor appears to be quite the character and very entertaining while also being a pretty bad ass rider. He’s not going to beat Eli Tomac at what Eli is best at either, but still pretty cool. 

3 minutes ago, pre-mixed said:

GNCC has been pretty cool to watch and lately coverage has gotten better too. Stew Baylor appears to be quite the character and very entertaining while also being a pretty bad ass rider. He’s not going to beat Eli Tomac at what Eli is best at either, but still pretty cool. 

Looks like I'll have to check it out.  Never raced a GNCC event, but I did do some dez stuff back in the late 80's/early 90's, and although it isn't woods or like the  GNCC stuff exactly, it was kinda that course where riding is a heck of a lot more fun than viewing. 

How do you view it?  Just through their website?  I took a glance at their website, and there's a watch live button.  Any fee involved?