Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this problem. My bike (2000 XR250R) starts first kick, idles great, but as soon as you hit half throttle (any gear) it bogs and has no power.

This only happens at half throttle. 1/4 throttle and full throttle works great. Any idea what the problem is? 

Has it been doing this since you've owned the bike or is it recent development? Do you do anything to the bike/engine/carb before it started doing this?

Well, I'd start with making sure the float level is set right. 12.5mm

Do you know if it has the stock needle in it and what it's current clip position is? Have you ever had the slide out of the carb and removed the needle?

1 hour ago, Trailryder42 said:

Has it been doing this since you've owned the bike or is it recent development? Do you do anything to the bike/engine/carb before it started doing this?

Well, I'd start with making sure the float level is set right. 12.5mm

Do you know if it has the stock needle in it and what it's current clip position is? Have you ever had the slide out of the carb and removed the needle?

I set the float, it's right. The needle is stock and i put on the second from top position, still no change