ThumperTalk

offroad Jarvis Claims Fourth at WESS Round One

44 minutes ago, Bryan Bosch said:

The topic title was picked by the author of the press release we shared (Husqvarna). But, nice conspiracy theory brah. ;) In fact, I pulled Sherco OUT of the exotics forum to see if we could build a solid owner's following. I forgive you. :)

I have a feeling there was a press release from the team that went 1-2.

Producing or sharing a press release for a fourth is silly unless you work for them. He didn't even podium. 

https://thumpertalk.com/forums/topic/1296575-confident-victory-for-mario-roman-at-gruelling-2019-extreme-lagares/

Edited by indy rider
  • Helpful 1

18 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Producing or sharing a press release for a fourth is silly unless you work for them. He didn't even podium. 

Feel free to share it. I'm a sub to a particular news org, it popped up today in my feed and I decide to share it. You'll live. ;) Apparently #4's marketing department is better than number 1 and 2.  Their sales numbers sure underscore that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bryan Bosch said:

Apparently #4's marketing department is better than Number 1 and 2.

44 minutes ago, indy rider said:

https://thumpertalk.com/forums/topic/1296575-confident-victory-for-mario-roman-at-gruelling-2019-extreme-lagares/

You are just mad the “Blue bike” got snubbed again !! :smirk:

in all fairness I too pointed out my displeasure to this very thing last year as well just as you did . 

It’s at least accurate and does show the actual winners this time around. 

But I will say Gomez is a bitch for the Cheap shit he pulled for Hakker at the World Super Enduro

#neverforget

Edited by jetfuel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jetfuel said:

in all fairness I too pointed out my displeasure to this very thing last year as well just as you did . 

But I will say Gomez is a bitch for the Cheap shit he pulled for Hakker at the World Super Enduro

#neverforget

Listen here jet man! Hacker is just a punk with nothing on these top dogs that ride premiere sherco! I'm buying a sherco cause of these guys they are so great! Jet pack! 🤣

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, phantom451 said:

Listen here jet man! Hacker is just a punk with nothing on these top dogs that ride premiere sherco! I'm buying a sherco cause of these guys they are so great! Jet pack! 🤣

They are blue. I'd ride one of the factory version with KYB's  :D

• Helpful 1

1 hour ago, indy rider said:

They are blue. I'd ride one of the factory version with KYB's  :D

Kyb is all skidoo though...

On 5/13/2019 at 6:21 PM, pat22043 said:

Graham always has to work hard in these events, he is not all that fast in the fake crowd-pleasing events (prolog thru the streets, endurocross, or even Erzberg's prolog) so he tends to start farther back than the younger fast guys. But he is amazing in the technical slop, and can make up time. He won't do well next weekend at  Trèfle Lozérien, but then we get to Erzberg....

By "fake", do you mean hard as hell to ride man made obstacles?

5 minutes ago, wielywilly-g said:

By "fake", do you mean hard as hell to ride man made obstacles?

yes. the three cords of split logs dumped into a pit. Anything made of jersey barriers, etc. Or what you see in a typical enduro-cross stadium course.

On 5/13/2019 at 9:19 PM, jetfuel said:

#neverforget

I saw that and couldn't believe it was even legal.  He didn't just block pass, Gomez pinned the guy against the side log for a long time until Hacker got done wrecking and finished his lap. Cody thinking it was a done deal having crossed the checkers and saw Hacker way back and still wrecking... my impression, cheaters win in super endurocross.

Edited by wielywilly-g
  • Like 3

Yea.... that was some shady shit.

First it was blocking... then it was letting teammates by... now it's pinning riders against an obstacle for multiple seconds. What's next... 3 teammates hiding behind an obstacle and tackling the rider in front of their teammate and holding him on the ground?

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 3

I think it's time to asses what defines "GOAT". total wins pro-rated by an age factor, with an exponent for hazard difficulty...

Graham is "THE GOAT"...

• Like 1