2017 TM 300MXFi, thinking about selling

So I hurt my shoulder a little over a year ago, to the extent that my racing days are over and if I ever turn another lap on a MX track, it won't be with any sense of urgency or risk taking. Getting old sucks. I can't take another hit to that side of my body as I'm already in jeopardy of needing a complete shoulder replacement, and that's going to linger over me for the rest of my life.

I'm a 2-stroke guy, and I've always had the most fun riding/racing my 144. I bought this 300 4-stroke because I wanted to get serious about racing and stop giving my competition such a big advantage. Long story short, I hurt myself practicing before the racing season started last year, so the bike's got 6.8 hours on it.

This bike is probably the best bike I've ever ridden, in the sense that it is so easy to go fast on. It feels like a 250F on steroids. Typical TM build quality didn't let me down, it's the 6th that I've owned. I can't make the most of this bike though, so time to let it go. If I get back to riding I just need a play bike instead of a race bike.

So, 6.8 hours on it, optional e-start, 6spd transmission, clear fuel tank, rubber mounted bar clamps and Brembo front brake master cylinder. Has minor cosmetic scuffs/scrapes from the one time it hit the ground, but nothing is physically bent or mechanically damaged. Comes with lots of spares. $6000 USD or $8000 Cdn. Located in Kamloops BC, I can assist with transportation and border import/export paperwork for an American buyer.

• Like 2

So I hurt my shoulder a little over a year ago, to the extent that my racing days are over and if I ever turn another lap on a MX track, it won't be with any sense of urgency or risk taking. Getting old sucks. I can't take another hit to that side of my body as I'm already in jeopardy of needing a complete shoulder replacement, and that's going to linger over me for the rest of my life.
I'm a 2-stroke guy, and I've always had the most fun riding/racing my 144. I bought this 300 4-stroke because I wanted to get serious about racing and stop giving my competition such a big advantage. Long story short, I hurt myself practicing before the racing season started last year, so the bike's got 6.8 hours on it.
This bike is probably the best bike I've ever ridden, in the sense that it is so easy to go fast on. It feels like a 250F on steroids. Typical TM build quality didn't let me down, it's the 6th that I've owned. I can't make the most of this bike though, so time to let it go. If I get back to riding I just need a play bike instead of a race bike.

So, 6.8 hours on it, optional e-start, 6spd transmission, clear fuel tank, rubber mounted bar clamps and Brembo front brake master cylinder. Has minor cosmetic scuffs/scrapes from the one time it hit the ground, but nothing is physically bent or mechanically damaged. Comes with lots of spares. $6000 USD or $8000 Cdn. Located in Kamloops BC, I can assist with transportation and border import/export paperwork for an American buyer.

Now you have me drooling. An easy way to test the TM waters right here. Makes me wonder if someone makes a kickstand for it.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...