Excited to be a part of supporting the launch of the KC66 Edition Hydration Pack from USWE Sports! I've been riding with a USWE pack since last fall, they are flat out the best I've ridden with, so it feels good to support their efforts knowing that it will also directly benefit the KC66 Foundation. Established in 2013, the KC66 Foundation has a core mission of protecting and supporting the Lives of Off-Road Riders.

holding_pack_edited.pngEd
USWE Sports KC66 Edition Hydration Pack

You can learn more about the USWE KC66 Edition Hydro Pack , including a video message from Nancy Caselli, Kurt's mom at https://thmp.tk/kurtcaselli_Edition_Backpack

front_fully_suited_edited.png
Funny visual aside, USWE's "No Dancing Monkey Harness" is the real deal

onbike.png
Ride like Caselli! Wish I could!

USWE_Insta_post_KC66 Edition pack_1080x1080px-01.png

USWE_Insta_post_KC66 ForEver_1080x1080px-01.png

image.png

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

Ive been looking at the Ranger9 pack this one wont really fit my needs. From what I hear about the brand it is good stuff though.

been riding with USWE for a season and can honestly say ,great packs cant be beat , I just ordered my new KC USWE

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I have really been wanting to try one of these (the CS66 just helps to make it a better incentive.).  Is there any way you can get a picture / or at least try it on ...............................UNDERNEATH A CHEST PROTECTOR while wearing a neck brace.

I wear a Leatt 5.5 full chest protector with the rib guards and a 5.5 NECK brace to match.  Broke a bunch of ribs a while ago - so no way I am riding without that setup - but damn these look amazing.  looking for something I could put undeneath all my extra guards.

Thank for any feedback or info.

Edited by gartchen

7 hours ago, gartchen said:

I have really been wanting to try one of these (the CS66 just helps to make it a better incentive.).  Is there any way you can get a picture / or at least try it on ...............................UNDERNEATH A CHEST PROTECTOR while wearing a neck brace.

I wear a Leatt 5.5 full chest protector with the rib guards and a 5.5 NECK brace to match.  Broke a bunch of ribs a while ago - so no way I am riding without that setup - but damn these look amazing.  looking for something I could put undeneath all my extra guards.

Thank for any feedback or info.

On 5/24/2019 at 5:01 AM, Bryan Bosch said:

image.png.b4bef139198844ee98f687b3b2502c2e.png

THANK YOU!!

• Like 1

This is so awesome. Thank you for supporting The Kurt Caselli Foundation's mission of Protecting and Supporting the Lives of Off-Road Riders. If anyone is in the California area, we'd love for you to join us on Saturday, June 8th at Doffo Winery for our 6th Annual MotoDoffo Caselli event. All the details are on www.KurtCaselli.com!

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Bryan Bosch said:

The Caselli pack or all USWE packs?

I looked into it. I could find something to match my enduro fashion. 

I read a review that these are great quality, but do not fit larger riders very well. Is that true?