Who else 'tards a pre '08 bike. Lets see them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just now, Babyarmholdingapple said:

I have not seen it yet around town, is it running? 

I got it running but it's got water in the oil. The OEM magnesium valve cover corroded from anti freeze (the water pump is part of the cover) Fortunately there is a factory updated Aluminum cover I can get....I've been too busy with another bike right now but should have that done in a couple weeks and get back to the Cannondale... (one bike at a time!)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Motosyncratic said:

I need your tank man, looks dope

455D669F-02B4-4EED-8C0A-F8AA1D78B133.jpeg

Is yours a 05? Looking good. 

I just got another one of the Aluminium tanks from Europe. and a set of hand built carbon parts ? Waiting on a few more parts to finish this bike.

alum tank 2.jpg

Carbon parts.jpg

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Debi Johnson said:

Is yours a 05? Looking good. 

I just got another one of the Aluminium tanks from Europe. and a set of hand built carbon parts ? Waiting on a few more parts to finish this bike.

alum tank 2.jpg

Carbon parts.jpg

Mines an 03 450 EXC, it’s the same one earlier in the thread all white lol. From Europe? You have any links to it?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2020 at 5:16 PM, Motosyncratic said:

Mines an 03 450 EXC, it’s the same one earlier in the thread all white lol. From Europe? You have any links to it?

Nope, I have friends over there locating parts then letting me know where and how much. I will sell the tank I just got for what I paid for it. I sold my other 450smrs so down to the one smr now. Building a 2021 250xc-f right now ?