Ron Hamp Family Needs Your Love & Support

Ron is well known in the motocross community and for those of you who have not heard his wife Pat was recently diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer. Portland Trail Riders our local track did some fund raising during our last weekends race, and then decided to go a step further and start a gofundme to help the family. Ron has done a lot for us personally as I know he has helped many other racers throughout the years. While Ron would never ask for help we decided to do it for him. Please help if you can even with thoughts, prayers and well wishes, Pat has had a few surgeries already and they all have a long road ahead of them.

https://www.gofundme.com/hamp-family-fund

• Like 1

• NoFiddyPilot changed the title to Ron Hamp Family Needs Your Love & Support
  • NoFiddyPilot pinned and unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

So this thread was started because his wife was in the hospital, then 2 months later Ron passed away?!? Oh man that’s sad. He was a legend in the CRF world when I got into the game in 2005 and I see he hasn’t slowed down since. I loved reading his posts, he was an incredibly smart man. Very sad to hear [emoji174]. Life is tough that’s for sure.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Really sad to hear. Ron did some valve work for me some years ago on my crf 450 , great work ……………...REST RIP MAN   Hope that his wife will be good with the help from everyone.

Edited by tjg53