2004 yz 85 riding problem

Hello everyone,  I have a 2004 yz85 thats not running right i am using the original carburetor  that came with the bike and i rebuilt the whole carburetor including the floats. Every time i start it up it runs high idle and when i turn the choke off it revs up high then dies. Please help me

There's a filter inside the tank, pull off fuel hose and open petcock. There should be a endless solid stream.

It wouldn't cause it to cut off but a tight throttle cable could cause the high idle, need a little play in throttle

Air leaks also can cause high erratic idles. Look up"leak down tester" build one and see what you find. While pipe is off be sure it's not plugged from motor thru silencer

Clean carb, choke, airscrew, with air pressure and make sure jets and needle are stock along with setting airscrew and float to spec. Call any bike shop, they'll give you those measurements so you have a starting place that you know works

You might have multiple problems causing different things, just gotta eliminate one at a time and do it spot on accurate so that part is done