MX boots

Hello ladies, I am an MX boot size 7 and have big calves and need to insert a knee brace. I need new boots and consider the Youth Tech 7 from Alpinestars size 7. Does any woman have those, will they fit, or are they really for slender boys with small calves? Any other suggestions?

Sidi offers extra long, buckle straps for their boots. When our big calved, son was in that size boot the longer straps did the trick.

I'm on a budget so the SIDIs were out of price. I do like my O'neails. They are better on my thunder calfs than my fox were. The thing I did like about the fox is that they were thinner in the toes. I have the o'neail ridders. I know the elements are little bit different, more like a sport shoe. 

I know this is an older thread so it might not matter now but I went and bought a pair of the Youth Tech 7's; I love them and wish I had switched sooner from the regular Tech 7s.  The youth Tech 7's are not as tall as the regular size so they sit lower on your calves which helps with fitting. My boots no longer go up to my knees and I have no more trouble with inserting a knee brace.

I know this is a late reply but Sidi Crossfire SRS2 are AWESOME. You can adjust them to fit knee braces and deal with the calf issue. I have 2 pair and LOVE them. Waaaaay worth the money and have saved me a few times and have held up great.

Also they are rebuildable. 

M6-0876.JPG

• Like 1