Anyone from Tampa Bay Area?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm in Riverview, moved to Florida less than a year ago and just recently picked up a bike after the better part of a decade off. I'm looking forward to getting out to Croom to start getting back into the swing of things but would love to hear about any local riding opportunities. Searches for local trails have come up dry so far, I'm real close to TampaMX but I need to learn everything all over again and that ain't the place to do that...

• 2 weeks later...

There's really no legal (or even illegal) trails around Hillsborough County, unless you have a friend with some private property, or are willing to take stupid risks trespassing. Croom is where it's at. I'm usually at Croom and/or Dade City MX weekly. I prefer Dade City over Tampa MX, and it's better for beginners in my opinion. Feel free to message me if you wanna chat or meet up to ride!

-Lennon

I’m gonna try to be there as well, no guarantees yet though. Like Lennon’s dad this will be my first time on anything made for the dirt in a few years so I wouldn’t be much of a riding partner yet but I’ll let ya know if I end up getting out there anyway.

Will, Lennon and I are gonna be out there at 10 tomorrow morning. PM me your number if you wanna try to meet up

PM’d you but honestly not quite sure if I did it right. Just let me know if you didn’t get it. I think I accidentally sent it twice too lol my bad

• 2 weeks later...

Croom is pretty popular for people around the area. It’s one of the few places to ride good trails around here. There are various mx tracks around the area that we frequent as well. I think this weekend I’ll be headed down to 74 mx track but I make it to croom usually a couple times a month

Yeah for sure, I’m happy to show you around. I’m thinking I’ll probably be out there Saturday the 10th. Just shoot me a pm if you’re interested. I’m looking to hit the track this weekend. Been to croom the last three weekends in a row. Gotta get my money out of the annual pass hahah any excuse to go riding