Thumpertalk site offline

6 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

On Pro Racing? 

Use Google.

Ya thanks

I figured it out. Guys got engine problems and I have a similar bike that's mint I'd sale him for cheap. Sitting in one of my sheds for years. Always start couple times a year and keep good gas in it. 

20190612_163120.jpg

20190612_163107.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bryan Bosch said:

Bottom end failure due to the use of Rotella.

Looks like it happened during or just after the site maintenance?

I was going to suggest else where that you might want to think of scheduling the site maintenance at say 2AM PST or if you have records telling you when the least users are on time but that time.

I like you hang out on TT say 4 to 8PM PST so its kind of a drag when the site is down for maintenance then but I might just be selfish ?

9 minutes ago, filterx said:

was going to suggest else where that you might want to think of scheduling the site maintenance at say 2AM PST or if you have records telling you when the least users are on time but that time

I'll be sure to put in a request that the server hardware checks with you first before failing to make sure it only breaks at a time you find convenient.

• Haha 7

17 minutes ago, Brian Wilson said:

I'll be sure to put in a request that the server hardware checks with you first before failing to make sure it only breaks at a time you find convenient.

3 am to 3:15 am is convenient  lol 

PST of course since I am in the west ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Brian Wilson said:

Its just the scheduled maintenance part.

Was it just a coincidence that you had a server failure after or during the maintenance?

And thank you for putting me on the notification list so I can plan my so called life accordingly ?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Brian Wilson said:

Look how many guys kissing your ass?I like to do things formal.

2 hours ago, 777654321 said:

Ya thanks

I figured it out. Guys got engine problems and I have a similar bike that's mint I'd sale him for cheap. Sitting in one of my sheds for years. Always start couple times a year and keep good gas in it. 

20190612_163120.jpg

20190612_163107.jpg

Whoa whoa whoa, wait a minute.  How is it that a Suzuki has Uni-trak?  Is that a Frankenkaw?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CORider63 said:

Kawasaki and Suzuki entered into an agreement to build bikes for each other a while back.  I don't remember all of the models involved.

Definitely aware of that, but I thought that was around '04 or so.  I guess that rear end was used on the little bike for quite some time, but disappeared off the big bikes back around '87.