I wiped and broke my Brake lever

I have a 2016 KTM 250 XC . Any recommendations on levers. I wiped this weekend, not bad, brought my bike up right and noticed my brake lever broke. Any recommendations?? I will check my spelling not to confuse the perfectionist......

I have a 2016 KTM 250 XC . Any recommendations on levers. I wiped this weekend, not bad, brought my bike up right and noticed my brake lever broke. Any recommendations?? I will check my spelling not to confuse the perfectionist......

Get you’re self one of them flex levers they are you’re best friend

If the bike is the same in your avatar, get some bark busters if you don't have them. I cut the end ball off my levers and shorten them up a bit which will help confine them within the bark buster. Haven't broken any from levers in years, and yes, I do crash on occasion..!

Stock levers with Bark Busters can’t be beat for me. I found shorty levers too much of an on/off switch. Assuming you mean the front brake lever?

Thanks for the great opinions and Ideas! Yes it was my front brake lever. The levers have or had the break away notch in the lever and that is where it broke. My friend was behind me and saw the “crash” and couldn’t believe that my lever was broke. I must of hit it just right! 

There are so many levers out there, it can get confusing! Thanks for everyone’s input!