zendirt

Las Vegas Dirt Bike Mechanic/Shop Suggestions

New to the Vegas area, tried Carter Motorsports but they were pricey and had very mediocre service. Appreciate any suggestions for a good shop/mechanic who really cares about their craft.

Thanks!

Not sure if he does outside work, but John Papa runs Admo Dirt Bike Tours out of Vegas and does phenomenal work. Being summer, never know. They might not be too busy w/ tours.

http://admo-tours.info/location-las-vegas/

I've know John for a while now and they rebuild all their own tour bikes, so they have to be reliable. He's a good guy, no bs.

• Like 1

Not sure if he does outside work, but John Papa runs Admo Dirt Bike Tours out of Vegas and does phenomenal work. Being summer, never know. They might not be too busy w/ tours.
http://admo-tours.info/location-las-vegas/
I've know John for a while now and they rebuild all their own tour bikes, so they have to be reliable. He's a good guy, no bs.

awesome, thank you for the suggestion, I’ll give John a call.

Gary at Sportsman's Cycle off of Boulder Highway. Every stealership will be pricey and the work quality will be questionable in Las Vegas. What type of mechanical work do you need?

• Like 1

Gary at Sportsman's Cycle off of Boulder Highway. Every stealership will be pricey and the work quality will be questionable in Las Vegas. What type of mechanical work do you need?

Thank you for the suggestion. I have a new bike just need a reliable mechanic to maintain my bike and help me dial it in and add a few after market items. Nothing really complicated, I’m just clueless when I comes to even the simplest maintenance tasks so I’m looking for someone trustworthy who really cares about their work.