Instead go and find your own information instead of whining like a bitch . Look for info and post it up:excuseme:. You sure got nothing. :smirk:  Waa waa waaa
Not whining. But I noticed you like to use that as one of your defense mechanisms. And name calling. You meanie. I know it feels good to call people names but remember your elementary school teacher telling you that it's not nice? Did you not make it that far? You know that's what really dumb people do, right? Call people names to avoid addressing valid points? It's also what children do.

Sorry I hurt your feelings by striking a chord. I know the truth hurts sometimes. But really you should maybe think of not spending all your time on the forms where nobody cares about your opinions and you don't have anything of value to share. Maybe you can go back to school and write all your pointless stuff where you'll have a teacher that is forced to read it because they gotta grade it. You can call your story "No one cares" and copy and paste everything you've posted on TT.

And don't call the other children names you meanie!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ew83 said:

Not whining. But I noticed you like to use that as one of your defense mechanisms. And name calling. You meanie. I know it feels good to call people names but remember your elementary school teacher telling you that it's not nice? Did you not make it that far? You know that's what really dumb people do, right? Call people names to avoid addressing valid points? It's also what children do.

Sorry I hurt your feelings by striking a chord. I know the truth hurts sometimes. But really you should maybe think of not spending all your time on the forms where nobody cares about your opinions and you don't have anything of value to share. Maybe you can go back to school and write all your pointless stuff where you'll have a teacher that is forced to read it because they gotta grade it. You can call your story "No one cares" and copy and paste everything you've posted on TT.

And don't call the other children names you meanie!

So wait.. you got nothing.. you don’t bring any info to the thread but you pissed because I and others here are supposed to supply you with whatever info is in your mind that you want about gasgas?? :lol:  wake up .. Like I said earlier. You go find info and share with us.  Talk about full whiner.. waa waaa I wanted inf but you meanies didn’t give it to me.. Let me bitch and moan now and blame it on hdr..:facepalm: &%$#@!ing classic. It’s not my fault there’s no more info. Why don’t you have links on Gasgas press releaseS for us?? :smirk:

1 hour ago, shrubitup said:

I've got a failed 09 system I'll sell for $79 so I can buy Slavens removal kit!

Thanks for the offer but after I installed the new starter motor on his bike he is happy again. I don't even know if it is possible to fit the old style starter to a 2017 KTM.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2019 at 1:19 AM, hawaiidirtrider said:

Don’t read my posts. Easy. Others appreciate what I have to say. 

Who? 

• Like 1

Who? 
I can't think of a single time when he had anything of value to say. He just spouts off nonsense and when called out with actual facts/logic he reverts to childlike tactics of repeating what he said and personal attacks.

The 250 I was looking at sold and the 2018 300 that I was considering for $5k was probably one of the most beat up bikes I've ever seen for as new ad it was. Rust everywhere. They want $5k for it. For sale in Washington if anyone is interested. Could prob talk the shop down to $4k easy once they realize it ain't selling.
  • Like 1

On 8/26/2019 at 1:03 AM, distortion10 said:

I’ve been active on TT for only a few months now but quickly learned to avoid any thread where hawaiidirtrider, slowmo or piney woods are active. It always turns into a crap show.

The site has an "ignore" feature. Add anyone to that list and all their posts are collapsed. On desktop just roll over any user's name and tap "ignore user".

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bryan Bosch said:

The site has an "ignore" feature. Add anyone to that list and all their posts are collapsed. On desktop just roll over any user's name and tap "ignore user".

It's only so effective. Someone always quotes them to challenge the dribble they post. :banghead:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ew83 said:

I can't think of a single time when he had anything of value to say. He just spouts off nonsense and when called out with actual facts/logic he reverts to childlike tactics of repeating what he said and personal attacks.

The 250 I was looking at sold and the 2018 300 that I was considering for $5k was probably one of the most beat up bikes I've ever seen for as new ad it was. Rust everywhere. They want $5k for it. For sale in Washington if anyone is interested. Could prob talk the shop down to $4k easy once they realize it ain't selling.

On the contrary. I just don’t bite on those not giving facts.