crashing

Metcalf checks stickers carefully

Loaded up the kids crf50, 80 and 100 along with my Husky to check out Metcalf. Ranger inspected the bikes and only 2/4 were current on green sticker registration to my surprise. He said “well you can ride the two registered bikes”. We decided just to turn around and go to Carnegie (where the kids track is still closed). Gotta go hunt down paperwork. Check your bikes before you make the drive.... getting harder and harder to introduce kids to the sport.

• Like 1

You know your stickers have dates on them. Where ever I go ride, I expect to be checked.

Yup, they are sticklers.

Even trying to kick back and relax in this area has overhead, have to have your papers in order. Just like we can't leave a car anywhere over night in a lot of the downtown areas. A few too many at happy hour is costly.

38 minutes ago, crashing said:

Loaded up the kids crf50, 80 and 100 along with my Husky to check out Metcalf. Ranger inspected the bikes and only 2/4 were current on green sticker registration to my surprise. He said “well you can ride the two registered bikes”. We decided just to turn around and go to Carnegie (where the kids track is still closedemoji2955.png). Gotta go hunt down paperwork. Check your bikes before you make the drive.... getting harder and harder to introduce kids to the sport.

How about you introduce your kids to the idea that you play by the rules...  pay your bills on time... and then we get to go play ???  

Just an idea. :cheers:

How about you introduce your kids to the idea that you play by the rules...  pay your bills on time... and then we get to go play ???  
Or point out what a bunch of thieves our government on the state and federal level are...... we are being taxed to death in this country. Remember our founding fathers went to war with the most powerful country in the world for a estimated tax rate of less then 2% . Many of them were very wealthy risking life and fortune for freedom. I would have pointed out what a &%$#@! the ranger was. He could have easily have said ride have a good time and next time I see you be up to date...if the "serf" does not pay his fee, the "serf"does not get to ride the "kings" land.....
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, partsguy57 said:
15 hours ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Or point out what a bunch of thieves our government on the state and federal level are...... we are being taxed to death in this country. Remember our founding fathers went to war with the most powerful country in the world for a estimated tax rate of less then 2% . Many of them were very wealthy risking life and fortune for freedom. I would have pointed out what a &%$#@! the ranger was. He could have easily have said ride have a good time and next time I see you be up to date...if the "serf" does not pay his fee, the "serf"does not get to ride the "kings" land.....

Yep, agree 100%.

It would chap my ass to have to pay the outrageous taxes people in Cali pay, then not be able to use their public lands.  Well, I guess the useless bureaucrat has to justify his salary somehow.  And of course illegals must have free everything, gotta pay for that too.

OMG...  Pay your &%$#@!ing bills and quit pretending this is about THE MAN for Christ's sake.

Everyone knows you pay $26 per year to register an OHV when you bought.

You guys are just being reDICKulous.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

OMG...  Pay your &%$#@!ing bills and quit pretending this is about THE MAN for Christ's sake.
Everyone knows you pay $26 per year to register an OHV when you bought.
You guys are just being reDICKulous.
Nobody is saying don't pay your bill you clown. The point is we all pay huge amounts in taxes and the ranger could have simply said ride have a good time and be up to date next time. Again if the " serf" doesn't pay, the "serf" doesn't get to ride the " kings" land. This has nothing to do with teaching kids about paying bills and everything to with what happens when you don't pay the " king" his due. I might add the "king" enforces his fee at the point of a gun.

5 hours ago, partsguy57 said:
19 hours ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Then stop riding, and move to a different country.  There, problem solved.

What a WHINER............

Oh, and the tax on the Colonists was not 2%, it was closer to 45%. You are listening to the wrong information source......   and many of the taxed overlapped (wool tax, wool export tax, shipping tax, commere tax, etc etc) to be even higher for specific types of commerce.  The colonists paid nearly 10% more than a British citizen would pay, without any of the governmental support.

https://www.landofthebrave.info/colonial-life-in-the-american-colonies.htm

That, and the lack of representation for the taxes is what we fought against, not the taxing percentage.

• Like 1

Then stop riding, and move to a different country.  There, problem solved. What a WHINER............

Oh, and the tax on the Colonists was not 2%, it was closer to 45%. You are listening to the wrong information source......   and many of the taxed overlapped (wool tax, wool export tax, shipping tax, commere tax, etc etc) to be even higher for specific types of commerce.  The colonists paid nearly 10% more than a British citizen would pay, without any of the governmental support.

https://www.landofthebrave.info/colonial-life-in-the-american-colonies.htm

That, and the lack of representation for the taxes is what we fought against, not the taxing percentage.

Lol you have drank deeply of the koolaid... the mark of good citizen is to not whine and pay? Lmao. How high do you jump when they say jump?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, partsguy57 said:

Lol you have drank deeply of the koolaid... the mark of good citizen is to not whine and pay? Lmao. How high do you jump when they say jump?

LMAO means laugh my ass off. Why would you do that ?

These guys are the ones raising the Millenials & beyond that will finish wrecking this country... Buncha clowns.

When the Ranger said "Sorry sir your registration is not current... You'll have to ride the other two bikes with current tags", were you humiliated...  Did you feel interrogated...  Was it like being held in a concentration camp for those 2.5 minutes ?

Jabeezuz :p

It used to be we'd sit around a dirt bike campfire and roll our eyes listening to these guy's wives spew crazy irrational shit.  Now she's earning the bigger paycheck and the "husband" is talking nonsense too.

So glad I will be dead before AOC is the President...  and the norm in this country. :usa:

You know how I know when I am right about drawing conclusions about threads like this ?  I hand the phone to my wife.  If she says "What a whiney baby", then I am good.  If she says "You're being a dick", I stop typing.  Guess what... I'm still typing. 

Another one for Town Square !  :facepalm:

• Like 1

LMAO means laugh my ass off. Why would you do that ?

Why? your a funny guy thinking that shut up and pay or move to another country is the answer.. I always lmao at the clueless. You for instance have zero value in your time. (Self evident that one has the time to sit and post 44000 plus posts.) Time is money. You trade your time/life for money. If you don't think we are over taxed in this country and don't think we should whine and point out shows in my opinion a total lack of understanding of what money is and how one acquires it. I'm keenly aware that I trade my time/life for money and don't like paying such a large amount of it to the government. You keep happly paying your money to the government and spending your time here typing away. Maybe you can be at 50000 posts by the end of july..... cheers

1 hour ago, partsguy57 said:

Why? your a funny guy thinking that shut up and pay or move to another country is the answer.. I always lmao at the clueless. You for instance have zero value in your time. (Self evident that one has the time to sit and post 44000 plus posts.) Time is money. You trade your time/life for money. If you don't think we are over taxed in this country and don't think we should whine and point out shows in my opinion a total lack of understanding of what money is and how one acquires it. I'm keenly aware that I trade my time/life for money and don't like paying such a large amount of it to the government. You keep happly paying your money to the government and spending your time here typing away. Maybe you can be at 50000 posts by the end of july..... cheers

Thanks for reading my mind, I didn't have a clue, you were right all along, and I should think like you and whine more.  That IS the answer.

OUTRAGE IS NOT ACTION, no matter how your word it, no matter who you say it to.  It's just outrage.

You list my postings like it should be a badge of shame.  Guess what that says about you ?   

How many days of 'top likes' have you gotten? I have 6 times. 

How many people have you helped mechanically in the forums,  in the last 14 years? I would estimate 6,000, conservatively.

I don't come here to bitch an moan, but to LEARN, AND TEACH ,AND SUPPORT. 

I have posted over 478 ride invites. I how many times have you hosted an open ride ?

I rail against the whiners, because they need it.....

I would like to know how many hours a year you actually ride, and how many businesses you run, and how many family's you support, and how many times you have started a whiny post and then stuck too it even though you knew you were whining whining whining, and didn't know how to get out of it.

I would guess  35, 0, 0, infinite. 

I am at 200-245 a year, for 10+ years, 4 businesses, 6 family's, and two or three times (temporarily banned/locked out (6) times) .........

Edited by KRAYNIAL
  • Like 1

Thanks for reading my mind, I didn't have a clue, you were right all along, and I should think like you and whine more.  That IS the answer.
OUTRAGE IS NOT ACTION, no matter how your word it, no matter who you say it to.  It's just outrage.
You list my postings like it should be a badge of shame.  Guess what that says about you ?   
How many people have you helped mechanically in the forums,  in the last 14 years? I would estimate 6,000, conservatively.
I have posted over 478 ride invites. I how many times have you hosted an open ride ?
I would like to know how many hours a year you actually ride, and how many businesses you run, and how many family's you support, and how many times you have started a whiny post and then stuck too it even though you knew you were whining whining whining, and didn't know how to get out of it.

Lol full of your self aren't you? You asked. Owner of all 2 mini storages, apartments and commercial building bunch of heavy equipment, (More then thirty pieces,) contract to the forest service for fire suppression ( engines and crews and fire support we go all over the west) shop full bikes and hot rods. ( racing at times automotive) I ride typically once a week in the winter, zero in the summer. Fire hot rods and other things keep my busy in the summer. Past owner of full auto parts store and machine shop. Selling all my apartments (liberals have destroyed that business) any time you want to talk business, taxes , politics you come to southern Oregon and I show you around and take you to lunch. Come in the winter and I'll take you riding in some good old fashion single steep single track in heavy timber. Cheers

1 minute ago, partsguy57 said:
14 minutes ago, KRAYNIAL said:

Read more  

Lol full of your self aren't you? You asked. Owner of all 2 mini storages, apartments and commercial building bunch of heavy equipment, (More then thirty pieces,) contract to the forest service for fire suppression ( engines and crews and fire support we go all over the west) shop full bikes and hot rods. ( racing at times automotive) I ride typically once a week in the winter, zero in the summer. Fire hot rods and other things keep my busy in the summer. Past owner of full auto parts store and machine shop. Selling all my apartments (liberals have destroyed that business) any time you want to talk business, taxes , politics you come to southern Oregon and I show you around and take you to lunch. Come in the winter and I'll take you riding in some good old fashion single steep single track in heavy timber. Cheers

Those pesky Liberals again. Dang.  Always best to blame them for stuff, cause they don't engage the weak in arguments.

Those pesky Liberals again. Dang.  Always best to blame them for stuff, cause they don't engage the weak in arguments.

Huge housing shortage here in Oregon. I quit building apartments as did many others. Why? Have a clue? It's for the most basic of all reasons. Let's hear your reason for the housing shortage and then I'll educate you on why the liberals have caused this.

We have a dedicated forum to politics  religion and other salty topics. The analogy is simple:  use the right tool for the right job. If you want to talk about riding as it relates to the state of California you're in the right forum. If you want to talk about politics find the forum called salty.

48 minutes ago, Bryan Bosch said:

We have a dedicated forum to politics  religion and other salty topics. The analogy is simple:  use the right tool for the right job. If you want to talk about riding as it relates to the state of California you're in the right forum. If you want to talk about politics find the forum called salty.

But what if we want to talk about how politics in California affects the riding here?

56 minutes ago, Bryan Bosch said:

I want to talk about Salt in California.  What the hell am I supposed to do.