Need help bike wont start

Ok so this is my first post on this site usually just lurk until I find what I'm looking for but I'm at a loss on this one so hoping someone can help me out here's the story 

I have a 2014 rmz 450 the previous owner had this done to it 

Port and polished head 

High compression piston/rings/valves.

Vortex ignition

Transmission was polished 

Cv4 rad hose

Pr2 suspension with lowering link 

I'm sure I'm forgetting somethings but anyway bike ran great started 1st kick every time. I did have to have the shocks rebuilt and had to do a countershaft seal replacement already but fastforward to 4 days ago. Bike ran fine I let my "father inlaw" ride my bike against better judgement he bump started it right off the truck and took off like a bat outta hell( bike was not warmed up) like the idiot he is found him about a half hour later trying to push start the bike said it bogged out like it run out of gas but idk I xid not see. so i got on and no start tried to pull it with a pickup because he was far out and couldnt even start it that way so I got it home and started checking things this is what ive checked so far 

It has good spark 

It is getting fuel from the pump ( I have not checked the injector yet.)

It's got good compression 

I pulled the wires off the tank i beleive thats were the tps is right? I have no manual. And they were not coroded or anything like that 

I dont really wanna pull the motor apart as I have never done this but if that is what must be done I will 

I cannot figure out whats up with the bike I love the way it rides from what ive got to ride it but only being able to ride it 10 hourse in about 2 months because of always working on it is starting to piss me off I will always go with a suzuki so please nobody say should switch to blue or shoulda got a ktm . any help would be appriciated

20190623_105824.jpg

Well i really hoped for more input from a few more people lol... But I'm new on here so oh well thanks zooknharley for the reply I checked that and cable seemed fine so I tore the subframe and air box off. Notice my throttle body was a little loose so I tightened in down and boom back to a 1 kick start. So I'm not really sure if it was the throttle body but I threw it all back together took it for a test and seemed fine open the throttle and hang on for dear life lol Thanks again zooknharley 

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1