FERRANDIS SAYS NO MXON

Posted (edited)

He told people after winning redbud hes not doing MXON. He said the track is nothing like a regular track and it's just a waste of his time. 

Edited by 777654321
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

He told people after winning redbud hes not doing MXON. He said the track is nothing like a regular track and it's just a way of his time. 

It's a way of my time too.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

I can't imagine why he would say that.  Walmart parking lots are the most obvious place to build a natural terrain Motocross track!

3D812E98-D22A-4CCA-AF9D-BA30159D35F2.jpeg.b01cb2a03958df7d1315eae9b9edf1a0.jpeg

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 3
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

I can't imagine why he would say that.  Walmart parking lots are the most obvious place to build a natural terrain Motocross track!

Looks more like IKEA to me. You know Swedish Walmart where the same Indian & Chinese stuff is marked up 2 to 3 times as much for the "Euro experience".:smirk:

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

17 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

That's ridiculous.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

That's ridiculous.  

When Adam was asked about the race he said it would make more sence to race the local GP course. 

I see the US sending C team. Nobody wants to go race over there and try to win money at monster cup a week later. It sucks but the love of the sport is now MONEY. It use to be getting layed 😄

Edited by 777654321
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 2
  • Haha 1

sounds like some of the new skool MXdN lack of fandumb has rubbed of on him. 

When Adam was asked about the race he said it would make more sence to race the local GP course. 
I see the US sending C team. Nobody wants to go race over there and try to win money at monster cup a week later. It sucks but the love of the sport is now MONEY. It use to be getting layed

Adam also said that he would race this year if asked and that it would be an honor.
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, KableXL said:

It's a way of my time too.

Learn how to speak. Noob

1 hour ago, 777654321 said:

Learn how to speak. Noob

Ha you edited your sentence,,, so smart.

Here is Ferrandis letting some scrubs know that he appreciates them.

• Like 3
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, KableXL said:

Ha you edited your sentence,,, so smart.

Here is Ferrandis letting some scrubs know that he appreciates them.

That's almost two weeks old. Thanks for having my back. Reds got the front covered.

My &%$#@!ing neighbors just almost lost their house. 

20190709_221904.jpg

20190709_221640.jpg

Edited by 777654321

Posted (edited)

It doesn't make sense not to like man made tracks while you like riding AMA.

Politics and winning hearts are extremely important for french riders in the USA. Saying sorry to the American viewers after winning mxon is better for their careers. In fact ferrandis does not want to ride any mxon anymore at this time. Nothing to gain other than middle fingers.

Edited by deanevo
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, deanevo said:

Politics are extremely important for french riders in the USA. They even excuse and say sorry to the American viewers after winning mxon.

I think i need a doctor.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 777654321 said:

That's almost two weeks old. Thanks for having my back. Reds got the front covered.

My &%$#@!ing neighbors just almost lost their house. 

20190709_221904.jpg

20190709_221640.jpg

Something they did that you didn't like???:lol:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Still better than 90% of the supercross tracks. 

The  irony is so thick you can cut it. Guys who say Herlings is a pussy for not riding supercross making fun of this track. 

Edited by GBowman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GBowman said:

Still better than 90% of the supercross tracks. 

The  irony is so thick you can cut it. Guys who say Herlings is a pussy for not riding supercross making fun of this track. 

I'm not a StartoCross fan so I don't care if Herlings does it or not.  I probably called him a pussy at some point to spin up @mog and @deanevo.

Assen is not a MotoCross track.  It's IKEACross, named for the parking lot they built the track in.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

There is not much difference with a beach cross. It's not very rough, just deep and bottomless. If you train on beach sand, you are prepared for this.

Edited by deanevo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

I'm not a StartoCross fan so I don't care if Herlings does it or not.  I probably called him a pussy at some point to spin up @mog and @deanevo.

Assen is not a MotoCross track.  It's IKEACross, named for the parking lot they built the track in.

This is a popular statement to make by people on here even though they pay money to watch it on t.v. and then go to one, or bitch when one isn't close enough to go to, and they'll spend hours arguing here about it before the racing starts, during the racing and after the racing..... 

But they aren't fans...... Yeah freakin right...

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, deanevo said:

There is not much difference with a beach cross. It's not very rough, just deep and bottomless. If you train on beach sand, you are prepared for this.

Parking lot tracks are lame, no elevation changes.  SX tracks are lame too for different reasons, partly due to being holeshot-cross.  

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1