FERRANDIS SAYS NO MXON

10 minutes ago, GBowman said:

He couldn’t see him.  

Come on, as a racer he knew he had people on his ass.  He can catch a glympse and definitely hear him.  As usual though james rides like hes the only one on the track. Just like i said, how many guys has james landed on?  Plenty , and a lot more than most other riders.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

I know, I wasn't saying that he should have seen Dungey.  Just saying that had James's bike not been there to absorb all of that kinetic energy, Dungey would be orbiting Mars by now.

Yep, his bike was pointed right over the berm. 

2 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

He sure did,  and had he had enough energy to send him into orbit them dungey would've gone over the bars...  But dungeys bike wasnt even tweaked, think about that for a second. 

I'm just glad that we both agree that I won the bet, because Dungey cheated (me out of it).

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Come on, as a racer he knew he had people on his ass.  He can catch a glympse and definitely hear him.  As usual though james rides like hes the only one on the track. Just like i said, how many guys has james landed on?  Plenty , and a lot more than most other riders.  

You got me, I’ve actually thought you were being serious until this ridiculous post. 

Good one champ, you got me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, KTMRider4Life said:

how many guys has james landed on?  Plenty , and a lot more than most other riders.  

Interesting how you call out JS7 for stuff like this but Canard gets a pass.

Rzhvxo8.gif?noredirect

tumblr_nlllzm9mO51sncaa3o1_250.gif

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Are you going to show me where i gave canard a pass or just make shit up? 

It's a pass by way of neglecting to criticize Trey for similar reckless moves that you call out JS7 for.  They both spent a lot time out with injuries.

One difference I will point out is that Trey also had some bad luck with getting landed on, whereas JS7's seemed almost all self inflicted (except for the Dungey spearing).

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

It's a pass by way of neglecting to criticize Trey for similar reckless moves that you call out JS7 for.  They both spent a lot time out with injuries.

One difference I will point out is that Trey also had some bad luck with getting landed on, whereas JS7's seemed almost all self inflicted (except for the Dungey spearing).

Trey doesn't always land on people, Washougal 2011 great example 

I was and still am still a huge Canard fan,   ?

Edited by M1Garand

7 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Well, the thing is you see, James took a risk, and he paid the price..   So you can believe what you want to, but in the end James made a poor decision for his outcome,  something he has a long history of doing.  

Jesus bro open your eyes. In what world does the guy behind, come flying in, out of control, t-boning dude in front get called the victim?

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

I didn't know canard was part of this discussion, did i miss that part?

10 minutes ago, M1Garand said:

Trey doesn't always land on people, Washougal 2011 great example 

Agreed, and I pointed out that he also had some bad luck getting landed on as well.

2 minutes ago, BAHA said:

How can you not be a Trey fan.  Huge Balls on that guy. 

Why can't I also be a fan, but think he rode recklessly at times?  It's either swinger or hater, nothing in between?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I didn't know canard was part of this discussion, did i miss that part?

It's a "Ferrandis no MXoN" thread but somehow we drifted over to Dungey spearing James (I can't for the life of me make the connection there), so why not bring Canard in?  

Did I mention that I liked Canard, all accounts are he was one of the nicest and most genuine racers around?  I consider that a very honorable accomplishment.  

If I had been an AMA SX / MX Racer, there'd be an entire forum here dedicated to hating on me.  I'm a huge &%$#@! &%$#@!!

Edited by redrider144
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

It's a "Ferrandis no MXoN" thread but somehow we drifted over to Dungey spearing James (I can't for the life of me make the connection there), so why not bring Canard in?  

Did I mention that I liked Canard, all accounts are he was one of the nicest and most genuine racers around?

Your 8up friend always swings the shit to a bash thread. Then trys to explain how a rider that got taken out is at fault. Acts like hes never wrong and argues with David Bailey .

And get a thread about why rotella is good oil and he'll swing it into Tomac cant win an SX title. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Did I mention that I liked Canard, all accounts are he was one of the nicest and most genuine racers around?

I never liked Crashnard when he was on the track. Guy was way worse than JS7 when it came to lawn darting and hurt week in and week out due to multiple dipshit moves with little or nothing to show for it on 450s.

I am sure he is a nice guy and decent person,  but that is something different than being a reckless out-of-control racer. (Remember the year CR had enough and took action that was whacky)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

And get a thread about why rotella is good oil and he'll swing it into Tomac cant win an SX title. 

Rotella is a good oil, Maybe Tomac needs to run It to win SX.   ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2