FERRANDIS SAYS NO MXON

1 hour ago, KTMRider4Life said:

No more than James was.  In fact pretty much the same just opposing ways.  

Sweet little 6lbs 8 ounce baby jesus! If you're being serious... Get help.

I'd hate to be involved in a car accident with you. You: "You shouldn't have turned like that"...me: "But i was in front of you and you came flying into the intersection out of control and tboned me". You: "Lets just call it both our faults... A shared responsibility" me:"lawyer up dumbass"

I get its a bit different cause racing... But common man!

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

Sweet little 6lbs 8 ounce baby jesus! If you're being serious... Get help.

I'd hate to be involved in a car accident with you. You: "You shouldn't have turned like that"...me: "But i was in front of you and you came flying into the intersection out of control and tboned me". You: "Lets just call it both our faults... A shared responsibility" me:"lawyer up dumbass"

I get its a bit different cause racing... But common man!

A bit different because of racing?  Its completely different in racing. 23 years of driving and I have no at fault accidents, been backed into once and avoided countless accidents because I'm not an idiot.  

I drive about 40k  miles a year, most of it in some of the worst traffic in the nation.  

You need to watch out for the James Stewarts and those saying he's 0% at fault. THATS YOU!

Just now, KTMRider4Life said:

A bit different because of racing?  Its completely different in racing. 23 years of driving and I have no at fault accidents, been backed into once and avoided countless accidents because I'm not an idiot.  

I drive about 40k  miles a year, most of it in some of the worst traffic in the nation.  

You need to watch out for the James Stewarts and those saying he's 0% at fault. THATS YOU!

Brozilla... Youre wrong in this instance. Time to take off the blinders and realize it. 

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Sorry, its an opinion, there is no clear right and wrong here like in a traffuc case  You thinking there is demonstrates your lack of understanding. 

Wrong again. There are often accidents where there is clearly someone in the right and someone in the wrong. 

I am glad you havent caused any accidents but hope if you ever are and you are at fault that you own up to it and not act like a little b.

Reminds me of the lady who changed lanes into me on my first cbr. The right lane splits and you can go straight or turn. She screamed at me and the police that "no one goes straight... Everyone turns" so it somehow wasnt her fault when she changed lanes onto me because i shoukd have turned... Even though you can go straight. You know what the court told her when i had to sue her insurance.... They told her she was wrong and owed me some money. So i guess they agreed there was a "clear wrong" and a "clear right".

Edited by Zinergy

34 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

Reminds me of the lady who changed lanes into me on my first cbr. The right lane splits and you can go straight or turn. She screamed at me and the police that "no one goes straight... Everyone turns" so it somehow wasnt her fault when she changed lanes onto me because i shoukd have turned... Even though you can go straight. You know what the court told her when i had to sue her insurance.... They told her she was wrong and owed me some money. So i guess they agreed there was a "clear wrong" and a "clear right".

Clearly you didn't read, wait, understand what I clearly wrote. Go back and read it again.  Nevetmind Ill soell it out for you again,  in traffic cases there is clear laws, lanes, signs etc. Its cut and dry.  

In racing that's not the case,  James was a risk taker, he paid the price for that many times,  this time he took the risk of cutting down HARD in traffic and he paid a price for it. 

20 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Clearly you didn't read, wait, understand what I clearly wrote. Go back and read it again.  Nevetmind Ill soell it out for you again,  in traffic cases there is clear laws, lanes, signs etc. Its cut and dry.  

In racing that's not the case,  James was a risk taker, he paid the price for that many times,  this time he took the risk of cutting down HARD in traffic and he paid a price for it. 

Bowman: And Dungey was going the wrong way all together. 

Squid: No more than James was.  In fact pretty much the same just opposing ways.  

Not sure I get what you mean here. The way it is written makes it seem like they either shouldn't have collided or that Dungey was going the wrong way. It was a t-bone so I don't see how what you say could be true but maybe I am missing your point.

It looked to me like JS7 was going in the correct direction or at least the same direction as every other bike but RD's.

JS7 was running parallel to the track when he got hit from behind by an out of control Dungey going perpendicular to the direction of the track with no way to stop except by ramming someone or going over the berm.  JS7 got a mangled swing arm and concussion from Dungey's lack of control (not saying he meant to do it).  Anybody thinking Stewart was at fault has their teeth marks on Dungey's sack.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chaconne said:

Don't throw your lame-ass crap on me after you have been rightly called out :lame: Mr. Manboy Love.

No, I wasn't calling you out.  Someone tried to steal your identity and I put a stop to it.  You're welcome dear.

• Like 1