FERRANDIS SAYS NO MXON

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

@redrider144 has a plug up his ass. He bet against all odds on JS7 a few years back and his shit had been compacted ever since --we told him not to but his head is like a block of brick and he did it anyway...

I won that bet because Dungey cheated.  @KTMRider4Life paid Dungey to take out James!

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

@redrider144 has a plug up his ass. He bet against all odds on JS7 a few years back and his shit had been compacted ever since --we told him not to but his head is like a block of brick and he did it anyway...

I think @BBA capped his sphincter with an old Zuke piston that was laying around the trailer park..or maybe it was the family poodle I can't remember.:lol:

It was actually my cousin's American bulldog.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, BBA said:

It was actually my cousin's American bulldog.

I swear to &%$#@! if I ever find that &%$#@!in dog alone.....

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

What bet?

The SX wins bet where Dungey ended it about 2 laps into the season and I sent you BBQ. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

The SX wins bet where Dungey ended it about 2 laps into the season and I sent you BBQ. 

Ya that was terrible. 

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

Is that how i got that Jack Stacks or what was it?  Oh, it was delicious that's what it was.  

James never should've cut down like that,  he always was dangerous to himself and others on the track.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Is that how i got that Jack Stacks or what was it?  Oh, it was delicious that's what it was.  

James never should've cut down like that,  he always was dangerous to himself and others on the track.  

So you ended up with the Jack Stacks and @redrider144 claims it as a win??? :crazy: Some things never change...

18 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

So you ended up with the Jack Stacks and @redrider144 claims it as a win??? :crazy: Some things never change...

I sent him the Jack Stack so he wouldn't accuse me of welching.  But I did win the bet, because Dungey cheated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

You can’t seriously think that was Stewart’s fault in any way. 

• Like 4
  • Helpful 1

45 minutes ago, GBowman said:

I do believe he should hold partial blame for the contact. You just don’t cut down that early on the start or you definitely stand the chance of getting impacted while everyone is still bunched up.

• Helpful 1

45 minutes ago, GBowman said:

Why would that racing incident be anyone's fault since both riders were going for it and came together? Now what Alessi did to Tickle at Atlanta had a clear view of fault but in most cases these blame game race incidents really holds no merit. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BBA said:

Why would that racing incident be anyone's fault since both riders were going for it and came together?

Agreed.  Except that it's Dungey's fault that I had to send BBQ to @KTMRider4Life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

I do believe he should hold partial blame for the contact. You just don’t cut down that early on the start or you definitely stand the chance of getting impacted while everyone is still bunched up.

I think you meant compacted, but it's mostly the same outcome.

• Haha 2

Agreed. Dont know what these other fools are smoking. Js7 was ahead of rd... He can take that corner however he sees fit. Dungey came into that corner not totally in control and tboned the rider ahead of him. Def Dungeys fault.

23 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

Agreed. Dont know what these other fools are smoking. Js7 was ahead of rd... He can take that corner however he sees fit. Dungey came into that corner not totally in control and tboned the rider ahead of him. Def Dungeys fault.

Dungey wasnt even facing toward the apex or any part of the corner that would have allowed him to turn properly.

Notice how chad and james were at each others throats but have now.become respectful of each other and from time to time hang out. James will never talk to dungey🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Edited by 777654321
  • Like 1

Just now, 777654321 said:

Dungey wasnt even facing toward the apex or any part of the corner that would have allowed him to turn properly.

Right, and guys are like "James shouldn't be turning down like that" all while ignoring the fact that Dungey had lost control and took the corner far uglier than JS7.

• Like 2

Just now, Zinergy said:

Right, and guys are like "James shouldn't be turning down like that" all while ignoring the fact that Dungey had lost control and took the corner far uglier than JS7.

I'm 110% behind the obvious fact Dungey was at fault. But theres huggers out there that will stand on street corners trying to convince you of the other.  That's how much Scientology &%$#@!s you up.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

Well, the thing is you see, James took a risk, and he paid the price..   So you can believe what you want to, but in the end James made a poor decision for his outcome,  something he has a long history of doing.  

Edited by KTMRider4Life