FERRANDIS SAYS NO MXON

24 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

It's a "Ferrandis no MXoN" thread but somehow we drifted over to Dungey spearing James (I can't for the life of me make the connection there), so why not bring Canard in?  

Did I mention that I liked Canard, all accounts are he was one of the nicest and most genuine racers around?  I consider that a very honorable accomplishment.  

If I had been an AMA SX / MX Racer, there'd be an entire forum here dedicated to hating on me.  I'm a huge &%$#@! &%$#@!!

Im just saying how the hell was i supposed to know i needed to criticize Trey in a thread he hadn't even been mentioned in. Seems like you're asking me to read your mind.  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Im just saying how the hell was i supposed to know i needed to criticize Trey in a thread he hadn't even been mentioned in. Seems like you're asking me to read your mind.  

Apparently his sub-conscious rightly reminded him that you used to swing on the Trey Crash sac.:lol: I should have taken those bets with you damnit.:smirk: 

On another note I posted that Trey Chad hookup and couldn't believe that was 4 years ago...getting old. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

Apparently his sub-conscious rightly reminded him that you used to swing on the Trey Crash sac.:lol: I should have taken those bets with you damnit.:smirk: 

On another note I posted that Trey Chad hookup and couldn't believe that was 4 years ago...getting old. 

I am a Trey fan but i also criticized his down falls and expressed my desire for him to retire years before he did for many reasons.   

He was fun to watch though that's for sure. 

• Like 4
  • Helpful 1

28 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Failed cast by me apparently.  

tangle.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Treys a great person and rode with pure heart. He was a talented Danny Chandler. 

He could probably still top 10 a supercross.  

• Like 6

As much as it was finger at fault ,js7 has a very very long history of not looking around , he also had issues sending in his Tue and he has an attention issue and so needed drugs with a Tue

If your an intelligent person you can see certain connections , he broke reeds ankle by entering a track and not looking ,we remember that ? He simply had issues with being aware of his surroundings,on the 1st lap thus skill is vital ,and he simply didn't have it

It was not his fault ,but I 100% believe other riders would have made the situation into a simple rider touch and carry on , possibly even not touching

• Like 2

Perhaps we shouldn't use the wording, "at fault", as this seems to piss a bunch of you off. While the whole incident was indeed caused by Dungey's loss of control and subsequent "spearing" of James, it was more of a racing incident where two racers unintentionally meet. Dungey saw that Anderson & James had the outside line covered, so by never following, he attempted to come up the inside. He clipped the landing, sending his rear wheel airborne causing his breaking to be diminished, so he was going in deeper than anticipated. While this was going on, James also wasn't following by cutting down early trying to get around Anderson which was going to place him into the unintentional path of Dungey's bikes trajectory. Dungey and James were on a collision course at that point, and nothing could be done about it. Dungey was trying to turn but his front wheel will only do so much. And once James saw Dungey coming up the inside on that collision course, he also tried as best as he could to give Dungey room to turn, but neither could do enough to avoid the other.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

5 hours ago, mog said:

As much as it was finger at fault ,js7 has a very very long history of not looking around , he also had issues sending in his Tue and he has an attention issue and so needed drugs with a Tue

If you're an intelligent person you can see certain connections , he broke reeds ankle by entering a track and not looking ,we remember that ? He simply had issues with being aware of his surroundings,on the 1st lap thus skill is vital ,and he simply didn't have it

It was not his fault ,but I 100% believe other riders would have made the situation into a simple rider touch and carry on , possibly even not touching

Fixed if for you since you're an intelligent person!!!! :bonk:

That is a lot of conclusions to jump to and what happened in the past was not really relevant IMHO, it is what happened at the time.

Dungey rarely rode out of control but this time he was clearly out of control and js7 had a lot of incidents but this time was not of his doing. If the tables were turned and js7 speared Dungey there would likely be no debate.

Whether you like js7 or not, he had enough track sense to win championships and certainly had as much (if not more) 1st lap skill as any other rider on the track.

11 hours ago, mog said:

[JS7] broke reeds ankle by entering a track and not looking ,we remember that ?

I don't remember that.  SX or MX?  Do you remember when / where?

Here it is, poor Chad

No ,James crashed ,went out the track , came back in without looking at took reed clean off his bike
  • Haha 1

It was just after a jump near the corner ,reed landed ,could not brake any harder and James came back on and took him clean out

1 hour ago, mog said:

It was just after a jump near the corner ,reed landed ,could not brake any harder and James came back on and took him clean out

So basically, he's been known to do that somewhat frequently then, like he's almost oblivious to his surroundings.:thinking:

• Helpful 1

I struggle to remember what I did last week ,you expect me to remember years ago ? I think Stewart was on the kxf

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BAHA said:

Here it is, poor Chad

Reed initiated that contact, so that isn't the one.  @mog said something about JS7 leaving / re-entering the track and breaking Reed's leg.

2 hours ago, mog said:

I struggle to remember what I did last week ,you expect me to remember years ago ? I think Stewart was on the kxf

Understood.  It doesn't sound familiar though.  They had several collisions, I just don't recall one where JS7 left the track and came back on.  Typically if JS7 went off the track, it ended in a crash and DNF.

• Like 1