FERRANDIS SAYS NO MXON

3 hours ago, GBowman said:

You can’t seriously think that was Stewart’s fault in any way. 

Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks cutting down that hard in that much traffic is a bad idea.  And then of course we see how it turned out for James right?  So clearly it wasnt the best decision. 

26 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Well, the thing is you see, James took a risk, and he paid the price..   So you can believe what you want to, but in the end James made a poor decision for his outcome,  something he has a long history of doing.  

I thought it was kind of an act, but you truly are deep inside KTMs ass if you even think that was even kinda Stewart’s fault  

That crash was 100% Dungeys fault and even Johnny Cochran couldn’t convince me otherwise. 

99.99% of true race fans would agree with me. 

• Like 3
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks cutting down that hard in that much traffic is a bad idea.  And then of course we see how it turned out for James right?  So clearly it wasnt the best decision. 

And the rest are wrong!!!!   

I will show you a hundred videos of Dungey doing that same thing. 

The difference is nobody’s behind him out of control. 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 2

4 minutes ago, GBowman said:

I thought it was kind of an act, but you truly are deep inside KTMs ass if you even think that was even kinda Stewart’s fault  

That crash was 100% Dungeys fault and even Johnny Cochran couldn’t convince me otherwise. 

Dungey was a passenger on a runaway bike. His only defense was the landing bump was too close to the turn entrance and he landed short.

If the jump don't fit (too close to the corner), you must aquit!

That was JS7s career ender, by the guy with a reputation for not being aggressive in passing. It sucked for James.

• Like 3

It’s not like Dungey decided to throw himself in there, yes he wasn’t in complete control, but those things happen!!

What about last year when Savatgy cleaned out Osbourne on the start? Both of them were in control, but Savatgy definitely caused a massive accident, all because of him thinking he could haul around the outside of everybody on the start.

2 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

I do believe he should hold partial blame for the contact. You just don’t cut down that early on the start or you definitely stand the chance of getting impacted while everyone is still bunched up.

Are you on weed?  Look and tell me that RD5 is in the race line and JS and JA  are just cutting the track in the wrong direction.  

Where is this bunch up you speak of?  I see one guy actually on the verge of going the wrong way on the track and it aint JS or JA

• Helpful 2
  • Haha 1

I think DF is making an excuse to get some 450 practice time for the Monster Cup and the possible million. (KR and ET are known to crash. A couple more crashes... money!)

Plus, France has screwed Marvin for years. 

MX Of Not a Track

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, GBowman said:

Screenshot_20190712-113722_Google.jpg

14 minutes ago, BAHA said:

1171898692_ScreenShot2019-07-12at11_24_23AM.png.39f8d1b728eaf68978f97c886aba351c.png

Dungey never took that line but that on time. He didnt even own up to it. 

27 minutes ago, GBowman said:

And the rest are wrong!!!!   

I will show you a hundred videos of Dungey doing that same thing. 

The difference is nobody’s behind him out of control. 

Gary your explaining something to a man that has no idea of line choice, attack position,  weight transfer, shifting........the list goes on.

24 minutes ago, BAHA said:

Are you on weed?  Look and tell me that RD5 is in the race line and JS and JA  are just cutting the track in the wrong direction.  

Where is this bunch up you speak of?  I see one guy actually on the verge of going the wrong way on the track and it aint JS or JA

My knees wish I was smoking that shit!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

Dungey was a passenger on a runaway bike. His only defense was the landing bump was too close to the turn entrance and he landed short.

If the jump don't fit (too close to the corner), you must aquit!

That was JS7s career ender, by the guy with a reputation for not being aggressive in passing. It sucked for James.

I agree, Dungey didn’t do it on purpose, but it was still 100% his fault. 

• Like 4
  • Helpful 1

31 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

I think DF is making an excuse to get some 450 practice time for the Monster Cup and the possible million. (KR and ET are known to crash. A couple more crashes... money!)

Plus, France has screwed Marvin for years. 

MX Of Not a Track

I think any Frenchman who comes to America is treated differently and  his assistance by DV who was banned for shit talking the powers to be over there just digs the hole deeper 

Just now, BAHA said:

I think any Frenchman who comes to America is treated differently and  his assistance by DV who was banned for shit talking the powers to be over there just digs the hole deeper 

KW punted DV12 as a racer. That was funny as hell. DV12 is pretty funny on podcasts. I'm liking him. 

Bayle, Tortelli, and Musquin get a pass for being French due to their high skills and low offensiveness. Respect given.

I think taunting DF was just dumbasses at Red Bud upset that AC wasn't winning.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

KW punted DV12 as a racer. That was funny as hell. DV12 is pretty funny on podcasts. I'm liking him. 

Bayle, Tortelli, and Musquin get a pass for being French due to their high skills and low offensiveness. Respect given.

I think taunting DF was just dumbasses at Red Bud upset that AC wasn't winning.

Fully agree 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Gary your explaining something to a man that has no idea of line choice, attack position,  weight transfer, shifting........the list goes on.

Thats funny....  you don't even know me, and you don't even ride.  

19 minutes ago, GBowman said:

I agree, Dungey didn’t do it on purpose, but it was still 100% his fault. 

100%?   You wouldn't say that James was even 1% at fault for cutting down early in traffic?  Please, every racer has to be aware of their sorroundings and possible consequences of choosing to take different lines.  How many times did james run into or jump on riders in his career?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KTMRider4Life said:

100%?   You wouldn't say that James was even 1% at fault for cutting down early in traffic?

What was I thinking?  Clearly RD5 is going straight down the track and JS is in the turn going the wrong way and causing this crash.

Looks like JS was doing something really stupid like trying to pass JA.  WTF was JS thinking? 

262824116_ScreenShot2019-07-12at11_24_23AM.png.0a86ea37409567ec4ebe49d2b3c7ee9e.png

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, BAHA said:

What was I thinking?  Clearly RD5 is going straight down the track and JS is in the turn going the wrong way and causing this crash.

Looks like JS was doing something really stupid like trying to pass JA.  WTF was JS thinking? 

262824116_ScreenShot2019-07-12at11_24_23AM.png.0a86ea37409567ec4ebe49d2b3c7ee9e.png

Look how jason and james are like fish going up a river both doing the same thing coming off the burm. Dungeys doing something very not typical. Looks like hes going wrong way. I dont even think there were tire Mark's on the dirt till dungey pulled this douche move. And I say that cause he never owned up to it.

Edited by 777654321