FERRANDIS SAYS NO MXON

1 hour ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Thats funny....  you don't even know me, and you don't even ride.  

100%?   You wouldn't say that James was even 1% at fault for cutting down early in traffic?  Please, every racer has to be aware of their sorroundings and possible consequences of choosing to take different lines.  How many times did james run into or jump on riders in his career?  

James has ZERO blame. 

If you changed your goggles from orange to a  neutral color, You would be able to see clearly and agree with me.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I'm 110% behind the obvious fact Dungey was at fault. But theres huggers out there that will stand on street corners trying to convince you of the other.  That's how much Scientology &%$#@!s you up.
Nope. Dungey clipped the last whoop/roller with his rear wheel, leaving to rear brake or compression braking. He probably was planning on taking Stewy's line away, but Stewart's cut down made things ugly. Your opinion is dumb, Dungey was never a dirty rider, but James was constantly brain farting after many good bumps to the noggin. Many times I saw him fall or run off track, then come back onto the track right in front of someone. Nathan Ramsey once almost beat his ass for his non-brain stunts.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, The Deplorable said:

Nope. Dungey clipped the last whoop/roller with his rear wheel, leaving to rear brake or compression braking. He probably was planning on taking Stewy's line away, but Stewart's cut down made things ugly. Your opinion is dumb, Dungey was never a dirty rider, but James was constantly brain farting after many good bumps to the noggin. Many times I saw him fall or run off track, then come back onto the track right in front of someone. Nathan Ramsey once almost beat his ass for his non-brain stunts.

You just went total retard. Sorry but that's all dungey. He never owned up to it. Lotta KTM riders been doing that. He tried his best.

7 minutes ago, The Deplorable said:

Everything you posted is somewhat true, but it’s still Dungeys fault.  

• Like 4

You just went total retard. Sorry but that's all dungey. He never owned up to it. Lotta KTM riders been doing that. He tried his best.
Who's in front of Stew? You can see the roost from the rider in the photo of just stew and Ryan, James cut down big time immediately before the photo, the rider leading was still wide. Dungey hit him, yes, but not on purpose, I would not admit to "taking someone out" if it was accidental either.
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, GBowman said:

James has ZERO blame. 

If you changed your goggles from orange to a  neutral color, You would be able to see clearly and agree with me.

Its just like anything,  there is degrees of fault, sayimg james has 0% fault us as dumb as you saying 99.9% think james has 0 fault, its clear just from reading this thread that's not the case.  

And id feel the same way if it were justin barcia instead of dungey. 

1 hour ago, BAHA said:

What was I thinking?  Clearly RD5 is going straight down the track and JS is in the turn going the wrong way and causing this crash.

Looks like JS was doing something really stupid like trying to pass JA.  WTF was JS thinking? 

262824116_ScreenShot2019-07-12at11_24_23AM.png.0a86ea37409567ec4ebe49d2b3c7ee9e.png

I can't believe we're still rehashing this 3 years later.  The swingers want to believe Stewart cut down, when the reality is (and shows by this pic) is that he and Anderson are going the same direction and Dungey is coming in hot at 90 degrees with virtually no control over his bike at this moment.  Dungey's a great rider, a fantastic rider, but bottom line is he effed up.  He was going for a block and miscalculated what he could do.... all at the same time having no way to begin to slow the bike down until right about the time this pic was taken.  He screwed up, plain and simple.

• Like 4
  • Helpful 3

I can't believe we're still rehashing this 3 years later.  The swingers want to believe Stewart cut down, when the reality is (and shows by this pic) is that he and Anderson are going the same direction and Dungey is coming in hot at 90 degrees with virtually no control over his bike at this moment.  Dungey's a great rider, a fantastic rider, but bottom line is he effed up.  He was going for a block and miscalculated what he could do.... all at the same time having no way to begin to slow the bike down until right about the time this pic was taken.  He screwed up, plain and simple.

Agreed, he screwed up, but some implying that he took him out on purpose is just racissss.

1 hour ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Its just like anything,  there is degrees of fault, sayimg james has 0% fault us as dumb as you saying 99.9% think james has 0 fault, its clear just from reading this thread that's not the case.  

And id feel the same way if it were justin barcia instead of dungey. 

I’ve talked to a lot of ex pros about this when it happened and I can honestly say not one thinks it’s James fault. 

You either hate James, are a far more serious nut hugger than I thought or a combination of both. 

NOBODY who has ever raced motocross competitively can watch that and say that was James fault. 

Either way, I’m done arguing about it. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, BAHA said:

1171898692_ScreenShot2019-07-12at11_24_23AM.png.39f8d1b728eaf68978f97c886aba351c.png

But yet it was James fault? LMAO. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Thats funny....  you don't even know me, and you don't even ride.  

100%?   You wouldn't say that James was even 1% at fault for cutting down early in traffic?  Please, every racer has to be aware of their sorroundings and possible consequences of choosing to take different lines.  How many times did james run into or jump on riders in his career?  

Even if James didn’t cut down that little bit he would’ve still got hit 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, The Deplorable said:
55 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Read more  

Agreed, he screwed up, but some implying that he took him out on purpose is just racissss.

No, I haven't followed his entire career, but he never seemed like the kind of guy that would ever do that intentionally.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BAHA said:

1171898692_ScreenShot2019-07-12at11_24_23AM.png.39f8d1b728eaf68978f97c886aba351c.png

Had James locked up his brakes, Dungey would have launched out of the stadium.  Dungey was going close to Mach 1 at that position.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, GBowman said:

But yet it was James fault? LMAO. 

When I lived down south I seen this same mental thought that 8up has 4real.

Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks cutting down that hard in that much traffic is a bad idea.  And then of course we see how it turned out for James right?  So clearly it wasnt the best decision. 
Agreed
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Had James locked up his brakes, Dungey would have launched out of the stadium.  Dungey was going close to Mach 1 at that position.

He couldn’t see him.  

• Like 2

Just now, GBowman said:

He couldn’t see him.  

I know, I wasn't saying that he should have seen Dungey.  Just saying that had James's bike not been there to absorb all of that kinetic energy, Dungey would be orbiting Mars by now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

If that were the case then dungey would've went down. 

• Like 1