Nite rider

Fe 501 build not done yet $26,000

I'm confused as to what is $26,000.. 

Is this a for sale thread.. Or, a look I've spent too much thread..

• Like 3

Its $26,000 in Belieze Dollars.....= $12,900 US Dollars.  Hahaha

• Like 2

Will post all the mods soon,look close , don’t miss the new revalved AER air forks (etc.) the cost of the bike out the door price plus all of the reciepts pics only shows alittle

34 minutes ago, Nite rider said:

Will post all the mods soon,look close , don’t miss the new revalved AER air forks (etc.) the cost of the bike out the door price plus all of the reciepts pics only shows alittle

KeWL

• Haha 1

Starting from the front tire and working back, there is an amazing amount of changes. 

I'm certainly digging it! :cheers:

Will be fun when you post up all the mods, how many of them I saw.  Definitely look forward to a ride report.

I'll be interested to read the "Whys" and how close it came to your original goal. 

It's fun to watch Upshift, RCMC, etc. builds, and what their thoughts of the bike is with the mods.  Seems your bike would be a good candidate for the same kind video/write up.

8 minutes ago, sheath said:

Starting from the front tire and working back, there is an amazing amount of changes. 

I'm certainly digging it! :cheers:

Will be fun when you post up all the mods, how many of them I saw.  Definitely look forward to a ride report.

I'll be interested to read the "Whys" and how close it came to your original goal. 

It's fun to watch Upshift, RCMC, etc. builds, and what their thoughts of the bike is with the mods.  Seems your bike would be a good candidate for the same kind video/write up.

I can answer the "why" part... Same reason guys lift 1-ton pickups and never go offroad... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

It’s there. It’s a new “Forcefield” product. Similar to the stuff used in the Star Fleet Enterprise. VERRRY eggspensive tho

• Haha 1

That awkward moment when you realize that this guy paid 4k more for his bike than I did for my house and the acr it sits on. Lol. It is pretty tho without any doubt, makes me wanna rip it down a Mississippi dirt road during the rainy season. 

• Like 1

I don't know if I could spend more on my dirt bike than my dirt bike cost if I wanted to...

Are those handlebar clamps BRP?

Yes and with the brps. There’s 2 holes pointing straight ahead for 2 extra lights and 3 holes on the clutch side and 3 on throttle side one could probably mount a large I pad on the mounts and there the same price as cycras

Yes and with the brps. There’s 2 holes pointing straight ahead for 2 extra lights and 3 holes on the clutch side and 3 on throttle side one could probably mount a large I pad on the mounts and there the same price as cycras

The owner before me paid full price for the bike sent it Ahm factory services and from what I calculated another$ 8000. Dollars and I have spent about 5000 dollars The “guy” rode it twice in Baja for a total of 1000 miles for 9000 dollars never met the guy (AKA) dummy found out from the dmv he never signed the title at the dealer and after 6 months the registration ran out and could not ride the bike ( closed coarse only) not even Baja . The dealer was giving me the run around so I was talking with a attorney and finally got the title . The (dummy)was probably pissed at the dealer (DUMMY) probably ended up with $8000 The bike is incredible the comments I hear most is I have never heard a dirt bike sound like that

Planning a 2 week Baja ride from the Rock ️. Racing compound at Cuatros CasasIMG_0519.JPGIMG_0149.JPGthe sun goes down and the Nite Rider goes out