Jetster220

Finally a replacement for the Fox shock! The Racing Bros Fully adjustable shock.

https://www.crfsonly.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/355_360_27_63/products_id/6977

I recently got this shock after riding a buddies CRF150F that has the Fox Shock on it before they quit making it. I did some research before purchasing this and after speaking with the actual importer of the shock they told me this is basically a exact copy of the Fox shock. When they realized Fox was going to stop making them, they found a Suspension company and sent them a Fox shock to reverse engineer. They did a damn good job, after riding it some this week, it feels just as good as the Fox shock on my buddies bike and the adjustability is fantastic. It's great to have a high quality shock option for these bikes again.

37.jpg

38.jpg

43.jpg

48.jpg

• Like 3
  • Helpful 2

https://www.crfsonly.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/355_360_27_63/products_id/6977
I recently got this shock after riding a buddies CRF150F that has the Fox Shock on it before they quit making it. I did some research before purchasing this and after speaking with the actual importer of the shock they told me this is basically a exact copy of the Fox shock. When they realized Fox was going to stop making them, they found a Suspension company and sent them a Fox shock to reverse engineer. They did a damn good job, after riding it some this week, it feels just as good as the Fox shock on my buddies bike and the adjustability is fantastic. It's great to have a high quality shock option for these bikes again.
37.jpg.0fbb1601d18051e193d89fb08bd0dd9d.jpg
38.jpg.f8b8c3b1fa79de41de48aba261d104fc.jpg
43.jpg.161a4ac8e975bf7bca36eeaea8b1eafb.jpg
48.jpg.faf07a348ce8079a448f700a61b3d8b3.jpg
Wondering if has different spring rates and hi speed comp. Adjust

I’m wondering if it takes several days of riding to “break it in” and then it loosens up and performs better like I have heard about the Fox Shock?
  • Like 1

It does have hi speed compression adjustment. It didn't show different spring rates on the site, but a new spring is easily acquired, you can always just have a suspension tuner measure the spring and find one that is same dimensions but s different rate, or you could call Cannon Racecraft and they will custom make you a spring.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, adnohguy said:

I’m wondering if it takes several days of riding to “break it in” and then it loosens up and performs better like I have heard about the Fox Shock?

Every new moto I ever bought susp had to be broken in. Ahh but not the stock rear 230 shock it broke me in. The Fox shock on both of our bikes did take long time to get super plush. 3 of us just went on a loop ride 140 miles off road. Every type terrine you could think of the fox and xr400 forked 230s. Where just incredible longer swingarms also helped the great ride and handling. One big thing my tire gauge has been wrong I have been telling all of you we run 6psi. I decided to do a check on my tire gauge WRONG checked with 6 others I have been running 9 psi with gauge at 6psi. Of course over time Im sure it goes down to that. So now at true 6 psi in rear even down to true 4psi. Never less then 6 psi in front it has made the bike handle beyond my custom susp. 450. Pounding rocks sharp edge anything you could think of no flats total group. Most of the time not high speed as up down off camber left right turns every 10 foot. On flat out parts big time speed as we all run 15/45 gear thank you 6sp trans.