Havingfun

motocross Red Bull Straight Rhythm 2 stroke only 2019

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, jetfuel said:

Webbs not ready. Bad idea.

Theses guys are getting more hyped about the straight rythem than the MXON race. Times change. You've gotta have fun at doing it or it's a bleed out.

Edited by 777654321
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Webbs not ready. Bad idea.

I have no idea what the actual severity of his injury was so we will have to see how it goes . 

Too bad Marv won’t be there this year , do you know if McElrath will be there ?   

I know Travis will be on the 500 along with Bowers. 

So there will be a variety of talent for the amusement of it all at least. 

34 minutes ago, jetfuel said:

I have no idea what the actual severity of his injury was so we will have to see how it goes . 

Too bad Marv won’t be there this year , do you know if McElrath will be there ?   

I know Travis will be on the 500 along with Bowers. 

So there will be a variety of talent for the amusement of it all at least. 

McElrath is switching teams right. Curiouse to see if and what brand he shows up on.

I'd like to see a guy show up on a one off bike and win. 

• Like 1

This is one of the coolest videos we’ve seen in years. With the popularity of the two-stroke-only format for the 2019 Red Bull Straight Rhythm, the energy drink giant has decided that riders and teams need to take their participation to the next level. What’s the plan? Riders are damn near required to show up with gear and graphics that pay homage to the stars that ran the sport during the 1990s and 2000s. To really build the hype, Red Bull’s content crew pulled designers from three of the most iconic gear brands of the era and asked them to recount stories of style, the battles for riders, and how they were influenced by the world around them. Since video wasn’t the most prevalent source of media back in the day, much of the video is actually photos, but it’s stunning to see shots that have been filed away for decades. Press play and prepare to pause the video a few dozen times to really reflect on a bygone era…

AWESOME VIDEO :applause:

Edited by jetfuel
  • Like 3
  • Helpful 1

10 hours ago, jetfuel said:

This is one of the coolest videos we’ve seen in years. With the popularity of the two-stroke-only format for the 2019 Red Bull Straight Rhythm, the energy drink giant has decided that riders and teams need to take their participation to the next level. What’s the plan? Riders are damn near required to show up with gear and graphics that pay homage to the stars that ran the sport during the 1990s and 2000s. To really build the hype, Red Bull’s content crew pulled designers from three of the most iconic gear brands of the era and asked them to recount stories of style, the battles for riders, and how they were influenced by the world around them. Since video wasn’t the most prevalent source of media back in the day, much of the video is actually photos, but it’s stunning to see shots that have been filed away for decades. Press play and prepare to pause the video a few dozen times to really reflect on a bygone era…

AWESOME VIDEO :applause:

That’s awesome!! Thanks buddy!!!

• Like 1

It was ok as a one off but another year of all that nostalgia bs gonna be corny af 
4 strokes are boring. In the age of counterbalanced 2 strokes its a no-brainer that 2 strokes are a go-to.
  • Like 2

That's not my search.  It's the guy I'm blocking
And how can you spot gay Asian men so easy. Never even came to mind
Youre blocking squid? Lame.

McGrath's '96 RC250 or GTFO!
You mean his 96 (93) rc250! Damn good bike.

He raced a 93 with bng for his supercross fame. Every year was a 93 cr250 frame. Thats fact.

ok ill bump it up to 97-
jermey-mcgrath-2.jpg&key=e3bda249e94e24810f407977a195a7658fd0eb380ceba709c68bb7322e919d87
a2bdd3596e278481d0d30be5783531d7.jpg&key=57ac51cc74b41659924777c2f8fddf25b84bcd6987d9353022b8f00fb47c80be

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, hondaman331 said:

He raced a 93 with bng for his supercross fame. Every year was a 93 cr250 frame. Thats fact.

Not exactly.  For the first several races in '95, he was using the '95 frame until they let him switch back to the '93.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

29 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Not exactly.  For the first several races in '95, he was using the '95 frame until they let him switch back to the '93.

The steel framed ones look soooo nice. KRoc will be on this with #94

2strokeMacRF.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hondaman331 said:
On 8/15/2019 at 8:45 PM, 777654321 said:
That's not my search.  It's the guy I'm blocking emoji1787.png
And how can you spot gay Asian men so easy. Never even came to mindemoji852.png

Youre blocking squid? Lame.

List grows

1 hour ago, jetfuel said:

The steel framed ones look soooo nice. KRoc will be on this with #94

2strokeMacRF.jpg

Isnt he riding MCs last bike

• Roczen - 2006 factory CR250
  • Pastrana - RMZilla 500
  • Bowers - KX500
  • Webb - factory KTM 250 SX

Dungey?

Villipoto?

• Like 1

• Pastrana - RMZilla 500
  • Bowers - KX500
Dungey?
Villipoto?

I had an 03 cr250, same frame as 06 but they changed the front onf the cylinder with a removable part....anyways, i will maintain it was maybe the best handling aluminum framed 2 stroke ever but did seem heavy. The ktm 2 strokes are damn near 4 strokes anyways, just pipey ones, coop gonna slay them. No vibration, no hit.... a ktm is a shoe in to win. 500s wont do much but bring a looooot of spectators.
  • Like 1

On 8/31/2019 at 6:39 AM, hondaman331 said:
On 8/15/2019 at 5:38 PM, The Creature said:
It was ok as a one off but another year of all that nostalgia bs gonna be corny af emoji2961.png

4 strokes are boring. In the age of counterbalanced 2 strokes its a no-brainer that 2 strokes are a go-to.

U made the wrong choice

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I could see pastrana doing really good on the 500. Hell, he did pretty damn good against the 450s last time

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hondaman331 said:
On 8/31/2019 at 9:31 AM, redrider144 said:
  •  

I had an 03 cr250, same frame as 06 but they changed the front onf the cylinder with a removable part....anyways, i will maintain it was maybe the best handling aluminum framed 2 stroke ever but did seem heavy.

I agree except they're fairly light, many common components with the 125.  Handled great and by 2005 made great power.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2019 at 11:31 AM, redrider144 said:
  • Pastrana - RMZilla 500
  • Bowers - KX500

Dungey?

Villipoto?

Villipoto will be on a pro circuit yz... How big the motor will be? Dunno, hopefully they learned their lesson from last year and its at least a 300.

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 1