Havingfun

motocross Red Bull Straight Rhythm 2 stroke only 2019

On 9/1/2019 at 2:06 PM, HondaH8r904 said:

I could see pastrana doing really good on the 500. Hell, he did pretty damn good against the 450s last time

He just needs to learn how to scrub. 

• Like 1

As more current top tier racers start showing up bikes like the 500s and guys who don't even race anymore won't be making it past the first couple rounds. Was only 2 or so years ago it came down to a fictional character(Ronnie Mac) and a Jared Steinke. Stank dog came in last year as the former champ and was out round 1 or 2 in spectacular fashion.

• Like 1

500CC SHOWDOWN

Travis Pastrana vs. Tyler Bowers

250CC CLASS

Cooper Webb, Jason Anderson, Ken Roczen, Marvin Musquin, Ryan Villopoto, Cole Seely, Tyler Bowers, Ryan Sipes, Gared Steinke, Ronnie Mac, Alex Ray, Pierce Brown, Brandon Hartranft, Adam Enticknap and Brian Moreau.

125CC CLASS

Ryan Morais, Carson Brown, AJ Catanzaro, Jerry Robin, Max Vohland, Joey Crown, Chase Marquier, Carlen Gardner and Jeff Walker

https://racerxonline.com/2019/09/10/redux-red-bull-straight-rhythm-lineups?fbclid=IwAR0iE1EdyTjHzgmw9w4BWcz-CQGlg3Lz9zdQzMW1GF4CPIsRvGoftpO5UkQ

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

6 hours ago, spin05 said:

Keep your eye on Carson Brown is the strait rythem. Kid hauls on a 2-stroke

Yup and Max V.  There's some fast kids in the 125 class.  If I were to bet, I think Stank dog could win it all.  Sad to see no RD5.  I also don't see any TLD guys in it.  

1 hour ago, Z O SICK said:

Yup and Max V.  There's some fast kids in the 125 class.  If I were to bet, I think Stank dog could win it all.  Sad to see no RD5.  I also don't see any TLD guys in it.  

Stank dogs chances went out the window when more relevant racers started showing up. Like the TLD boys last year and Webb, JA, MM and Roczen this year.

Kind of surprised to see JA on the list as RBSR is only 6 days after MXoN and he's probably not leaving the Netherlands the same day of the event. Meaning by the time he gets back home he will have 2-3 days to prepare for RBSR. The GP riders usually get 3 weeks off in between races when traveling that distance.

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, spin05 said:

Keep your eye on Carson Brown is the strait rythem. Kid hauls on a 2-stroke

I predict a Carson Brown vs Max Vohland 125 final and an RV vs Cole Seely 250 main.  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, GBowman said:

an RV vs Cole Seely 250 main.  

Interesting.  RV didn't make the final last year, right?

I'm going to say Webb v Roczen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GBowman said:

He says he will be there. 

I mean im very certain he wont make the main like u predicted 

20 bucks :thumbsup:

need that 20 dollas!

Edited by The Creature
  • Haha 2

GB, you got your MM pick outta the way, your RBSR picks are horrible.

Edited by KableXL
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Z O SICK said:

Carson brown won the 125 class last year and choked a fat one the rest of the year. I put zero weight in this race as far as what the riders gonna do in SX unless they have already done it.

1 hour ago, KableXL said:

You said sexy🤣

2 hours ago, KableXL said:

Duane's kid isva bitch. He crys about anything that dont go his way and daddy is right there to tell you how it's done. Circus. Kid will be in Canada in 3 years. 

Maximus might not win but is best talent for future. 

40 minutes ago, KableXL said:

Anyone ever watch when 250 riders smoke 500 riders? Happens lots fools, HAPPENS LOTS.

What's even better is when a guy on a 125 in the vet class pulls a holeshot. When my hand gets better I'll get some GoPro footage😊did you say Vellasco

Edited by 777654321

15 hours ago, 777654321 said:

What's even better is when a guy on a 125 in the vet class pulls a holeshot. When my hand gets better I'll get some GoPro footage😊did you say Vellasco

My first year of Plus 25, I holeshot both motos on my YZ125 1 day, against mostly 4strokes and my friend on a modded RM250. 1 of my best moments lol.  Good old Challenger Raceway, in PA (R.I.P.). Just got a 125 again so maybe I can do it again lol.

As far as RBSR, I think RV is in the mix again this year. I was shocked that he got beat last year. Hopefully he gets a win. It's a cool event though, for sure.