YZ85 clutch won’t disengage, please help!!

I replaced the entire clutch on my dirt bike and I have some problems. I have a 2006 YZ85 and when I pull the clutch in and shift to first the bike takes off and when I give it throttle it goes like I don’t have the clutch in. If I rev it really high then the bike stops but once the rpms go back down it starts going again.  And then if I’m just riding normally and pull in the clutch nothing happens and it just acts like the clutch isn’t pulled in. Could someone please help because I spent over $300 on all clutch parts and it still doesn’t work

3 hours ago, ParkerM85 said:

I replaced the entire clutch on my dirt bike and I have some problems. I have a 2006 YZ85 and when I pull the clutch in and shift to first the bike takes off and when I give it throttle it goes like I don’t have the clutch in. If I rev it really high then the bike stops but once the rpms go back down it starts going again.  And then if I’m just riding normally and pull in the clutch nothing happens and it just acts like the clutch isn’t pulled in. Could someone please help because I spent over $300 on all clutch parts and it still doesn’t work

I think your going to have to pull it apart and see what's out of place or missing.

Did you notice a little ballbearing at end of rod #19

Screenshot_20190716-193542.png

Can you provide photos of what you replaced?