Muskoka KTM

Wings or Akropovic?

Does anyone know if the Akrapovic pipe from the 701 fits on the 2019 690? It appears to be identical except for the carbon end cap, but I'm not clear if the main mount is located in the same position between the two:

IMG_2901.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg

*gasp* Sorry I’m not any help but that would sure be one expensive misstep. Wowza!!! On a side note - I thought the ‘19 stock 690 can was vastly improved from previous years (heat, weight, size, etc)???

45 minutes ago, dLeo said:

*gasp* Sorry I’m not any help but that would sure be one expensive misstep. Wowza!!! On a side note - I thought the ‘19 stock 690 can was vastly improved from previous years (heat, weight, size, etc)???

there's still a 900 degree can of tuna in that new pipe to keep things running hot. my 2010 690smc had an Akrapovic pipe on it, with very little if any stuffing left in it. That bike sounded evil. The 2019 is quiet; I pass cops in speed traps before they notice me. On the 2010 they would be waiting for me when i was still blocks out. I don't miss the noise during urban assaults either.