Freemotion

Anyone ever used a Zac Speed pack? POV Harness & Pack

Did this review on the Zac Speed Speint pack. Paired it with their POV harness which was pretty cool and I will start using it to create some first person trail footage with. 

But was blown away by the construction of the packs and how comfortable they are. The Configr8 system that allows you to change attachments from a chest protector to a adv vest is a really cool innovative approach to packs. 

Will be testing the rest of the packs in their lineup and see how they compare, and will also fit the other attachments to those packs as well. Those Aussies sure know how to build shit

Check it out! Your feedback is greatly appreciated! 

Jon

ThumperTalk 

• Helpful 1

Yep! I have a used and seriously abused one from I'm guessing the late 90s hanging in my garage! The elastic shoulder straps finally succumbed to age, but the rest of the pack is quite functional. No complaints about that many years of use.  It really does a good job spreading out the load of the pack onto your chest when the backpack is full and I never had any issues with the pack migrating up to my neck. Solid design and I'd imagine the latest gen of packs are even better. After watching your review, no doubt they've put some real thought into the improvements they've made; love the modularity of the system!

20190723_103001.jpg

20190723_103018.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bryan Bosch said:

Yep! I have a used and seriously abused one from I'm guessing the late 90s hanging in my garage! The elastic shoulder straps finally succumbed to age, but the rest of the pack is quite functional. No complaints about that many years of use.  It really does a good job spreading out the load of the pack onto your chest when the backpack is full and I never had any issues with the pack migrating up to my neck. Solid design and I'd imagine the latest gen of packs are even better.

oh right on. wow it lasted that long thats awesome. They seem like they would. I know Barry from cross training enduro skills has had great things to say about them too 

• Like 1

Loving mine.  So much cooler than a compression suit.

17 hours ago, CDNSXV said:

Loving mine.  So much cooler than a compression suit.

The heat is a bgg one. Kind of goes unnoticed until you out something like one of those suits back on 

I’m still rocking an old rp3 pack like the one Bryan pictured. The thing has been pretty indestructible.

• Like 1